• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone near Peterborough?

DeadMeatUK

Will have to arrange with a few others from here so we have a good turn out, in only a 10 min walk away so im good any weekend and wont take me long to put a car or truck in my bag and get over to the track and posts come straight to my phone so will answer quickly lol

May come along with my lad if thats okay, looking at google maps I guess you park in the doctors surgery? Is it normally empty or are there likely to be loads of bikes going around the track?

Park on the side of the road here https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll=52.548666,-0.279093&spn=0.000208,0.000658&t=h&z=21

It's a big track and plenty of room for all, this time of the year it's not too busy. See you later

Park on the side of the road here https://maps.google....000658&t=h&z=21

It's a big track and plenty of room for all, this time of the year it's not too busy. See you later

Ok, we will be heading out about 11.30 so will be there around 12-12.30, see you later.

Was fun today guys, was nice to meet a few more people with RC enthusiasm and the track really is good although that small pond like area in the centre of the track did n't do my nitro much good lol.

aaargh :shockingscary: , i missed out,lol. will get over asap tho. cant wait to get there, have a good bash with some fellow bashers :thumbsup: .

good that the weather stayed nice for you's, although it sounds like your nitro engine found the water Coxyone. i should say i would of found it too, with a mmm esc thats not waterproof :yes:

Probably a good job you did nt go then, put it this way, luckily I could just see the top of the spoiler as rest of the car was fully submerged, I don't think an electric would have survived the swim tbh :tease:

Was nice to get to meet a few more fellow bashers :) and im always up for another weekend bash :) and if it stays dry that big puddle that some of you keep finding lol should of dried up and be less of a hazard lol

im car-less im afraid mate so am limited to the BMX track or the field out the back here in orton Peterborough :( gotta get a car sorted out so can meet further afield

I'm not planning on going but when the time comes the lure of the track might take hold ;)

To be honest I'm loosing interest in the short course... I have a new toy that none of the family know about :) it's an Ansmann Terrier and have been busy rebuilding it ready for the reveal on my birthday next month.

I'm tired of patching the shell up on the short course so thinking of converting it to a virus? I need a set of wheels, body, front shock tower and front body mount to complete the conversion. Thing is those parts will cost about

think the snow is gonna stop anyone from getting over to the track today :( but im still gonna be taking my cars over the field out back and mack some tracks in the snow :) just so i can see how they perform lol