• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The weekend bash ! 11th nov

muck

Looks good. Will have to hope beefy can get this diff put in, in time :) Or it will just be the hyper

Muck, you got any truggy wheels for sale/swap mate?

Looks good. Will have to hope beefy can get this diff put in, in time :) Or it will just be the hyper

Muck, you got any truggy wheels for sale/swap mate?

Havent mate sorry , only ones a got is hyper ones

Don't think ill be coming if its owt like crimdon

Nathan ul regret missin this one mate , its an old quarry thats just like a gigantic bmx track , wait till a get some pics up on friday mate , should be awsome

Smithy ave got one of them servos u recommended , gotta pick up from royal mail tomoz , gunna use it for rear brakes on fg and if anygood gunna ave another on front an throttle

yip im game for there like also i will be running as carls gonna lend me a handset and rx only 2 channel but the kill switch still work so alls good just gotta turn the hand set off as hasent got the kill button but all good also bill carls got all them parts ya need buddy hes got drive cups with dog bones and cvds but think he be keeping the cvds as ther mush better than the bones and cups but he still got ya sorted lol

Pass LOL i'll have to dig through them Bill, When do ya need them for like bud? Dont think there's a bumper there tho mate :(

Pass LOL i'll have to dig through them Bill, When do ya need them for like bud? Dont think there's a bumper there tho mate :(

No rush mate just fetch the box again lol think I've got a one of them dodgy bumpers of rav for the front sumwere :)

LOL you realise this place is a local nature reserve ! Hope we don't get moved on

http://content.durham.gov.uk/PDFRepository/Wingate_Quarry_LNR_FINAL_WITH_INTERACTIVES.pdf

Post code for sat nav is

TS29 6NT

The nature reserve is on the other side this is a motorbike track

Its is a nature reserve but shud be ok tho as were not doin anything wrong and its out the way of the main part ov the nature bollocks and wat was it a said before ?????"**** the law" moooohahahahahaha

Its is a nature reserve but shud be ok tho as were not doin anything wrong and its out the way of the main part ov the nature bollocks and wat was it a said before ?????"**** the law" moooohahahahahaha

Haha, Just strap a fishing net on an say were trying to catch butterflies. Then smithy can say he was after a one that was high when they catch the beetle a few storeys up ;) lol