• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The weekend bash ! 11th nov

muck

If anyone is up for it there is a bit by chester moor called waldridge wood. There is a line of dirt jumps inside and the start of a track. There is various "hill climbs" around the place too. Will get some snaps when i can ride up :)

im game for anywhere thats if im running lol

Smithy u better be running ! Lol

Mud is fun! We had a good laugh at durham last time we were there on the football field lol

Yes mud mud mud !!

Me and bill popped to an old quarry few month ago , wat ya rekon bill was it worth goin ?

Smithy u better be running ! Lol

Yes mud mud mud !!

Me and bill popped to an old quarry few month ago , wat ya rekon bill was it worth goin ?

Could be worth a try like mate plenty of jumps and hill climbing forgot all about that place

The walks about the same as Durham I'd say like deffo have to meet in the carpark or ppl would never find it don't think I'll be outthis week anyway got things to do this weekend :(

think i should be sorted muck as im sure carl rav and ravs boy has the parts i need if not there only around 15 quid new for all just take longer if marked ordered them as the lads have got them i can just pick up and meet mark with them during the week so alls good but it the ****ing txrx better come

I reckon somewhere new like just to try it out. The regular places are good but we need to try some new places cos it gets a bit repetative going to durham, hetton and harbottle.

Come on Muck its on your toes your the thread starter so its down to you to make the decision

Ooooooooo well im game for wingate quarry !! Its a kanny place wiv jumps , hill climbs and plenty to go at ! Wen a get in tonite al get pic up n postcode then u lot can google earth it and see it , hopefully friday ill go and get sum pics n post em up

The walks about the same as Durham I'd say like deffo have to meet in the carpark or ppl would never find it don't think I'll be outthis week anyway got things to do this weekend :(

bummer mate !

Do them during the week then your lass will let you out to play LOL

Did ya get ya boot sorted mate?

Yer mate i second that ! Get busy bill n get stuff sorted mate !!

Our lasses father is meant to be ordering the part today mate so should be sorted soon I hope nightmare with kids and no boot like right **** on

Just been to smyths toy shop and spotted myself a keyboard stand ideal for the 1/5 scales like ;)