• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The weekend bash ! 11th nov

muck

yip im game for there like also i will be running as carls gonna lend me a handset and rx only 2 channel but the kill switch still work so alls good just gotta turn the hand set off as hasent got the kill button but all good also bill carls got all them parts ya need buddy hes got drive cups with dog bones and cvds but think he be keeping the cvds as ther mush better than the bones and cups but he still got ya sorted lol

looks about the sames as durham only 2-3 mins walk?

ill have to see what the bro is doing first :shockingscary:

Yea through some trees there's a pathway like should be good some 20ft plus ramps too I'm sure everyone would be leaving totalled from here like

Aww its a gud n , me amd bill go every saturday lol only jokin. Only couple mins walk but harsh if ur carryin in ya hands so basher boxes needed or dog leads to pull cars so be warned lol i was ***ed carryin hyper , beetle and toolbox back wiv no wheels !! Got a basher box now so laffin !!!

Ya nar if ya cant beat em join em lol , lookin forward to this one ! Al go on friday and take sum pics or video and post it up , think theres some awsome jumps so al ave to get the hyper ready for destruction !

I am game not sure il be running anything like.

Get the punisher out mate !

Ya nar if ya cant beat em join em lol , lookin forward to this one ! Al go on friday and take sum pics or video and post it up , think theres some awsome jumps so al ave to get the hyper ready for destruction !

Yer get the punisher out!!!!!

So is anyone turning up here ?

Bill u gotta get to this one dude ! Can ya not get ya **** done during the week ?

Hahaha your on your own lol

Nar man, I seen the nerd who is doing my decorating at the weekend and asked him nicely to do it the morra and he is so I should be there mate

Edited by basherbill
  • Like 1

Nar man, I seen the nerd who is doing my decorating at the weekend and asked him nicely to do it the morra and he is so I should be there mate

Sweet mate knew u wudnt miss this one !!

Wheres johnnyboy ?? He,s been quiet !! Must be in the lab creatin summit top secret lol , a 30.5 cc armoured tank haha

Chop a didnt sell it to be a shelf queen mind !