• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya Lunchbox/Midnight Pumpkin Owners Club....

jason3249

Only going to be running a 23/24t motor so not to bothered about lower turn and dont need waterproof as only be playing in the dry as i HATE cleaning muck outta cars lol

LOL as long as your happy m8 stuff every one else ... ;)

EDIT...waterproof I did think why he sed that where you gon take it in the sea LOL

Edited by jason3249

Of course! What was I thinking putting a waterproof ESC in a Car.

My bad was getting confused with boats :harhar:

And its not as if we need Waterproof things in this great british climate of ours!

The Mtroniks Auto Sport-Tuned 20 ESC is around 16-17 quid and is waterproof.

Edited by roy8846

Cancel that, I got the MS viper 20 lol not the mtroniks lol although it is made by mtroniks.. how confusing lol and it is waterproof lol I'll shut up I think

Edited by LeeMutz

Superb vid Roy, thanks for that, really entertaining! Where do those caterpillar tracks come from?!

I have a waterproof ESC and have waterproofed my receiver too, nothing worse than having your day ruined by water in the electronics. We had a Dual Hunter and a Mad Bull pack up on one wet outing by going through puddles, spoiling the bash! They both worked perfectly after although curiously the water ingress altered the ESC settings and both needed reprogramming to get reverse. Now they are all weatherproofed, receivers and ESC's by putting them in rubber baloons. Only costs

I've bust 2 steering servos this week, they were the ones that came with my tamco tx so I guess they were pretty cheap ones but now I need to buy a new one. Can anyone recommend a cheapish servo? It's the plastic thing at the top that snapped off the others.

Cheers