• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your 1/1 cars!

landmaxdriver

ok ok i se alot of cars pn here and some are more like youd see in max power or fast car and im pretty sure iv sin a few of em in them i dont mean to sound rude or like im moaning but i dont belive a few peeps when theu say this is my car this is just my opinion and in no way starting an argument but it is easy to grab a pic off google an say thos is mine...lol rant over lol..lol.lol

They could genuinely be the owners of them - it's easier to get a car featured than you might think.

Well my supra was 6 page feature in Japanese Performance mag 3 years back & has been on plenty of trade stands at all major events & been on loads of other mags too

ok ok i se alot of cars pn here and some are more like youd see in max power or fast car and im pretty sure iv sin a few of em in them i dont mean to sound rude or like im moaning but i dont belive a few peeps when theu say this is my car this is just my opinion and in no way starting an argument but it is easy to grab a pic off google an say thos is mine...lol rant over lol..lol.lol

Not quite sure why you've had a rant :lol:

I think they should put a bit off paper with there username in the front window lol

Not sure why everyones getting their pants in a twist :lol: if someone wants to be sad enough to post a picture of a car on Google, then let them, it's not causing any of you any bother, they're not scamming anyone, only being a bit sad... Don't forget, just because a car is on Google, doesn't mean it isn't the persons genuine car, it may have been on Google via this Forum even, let alone however many other Forums said owner may have posted it on.

Not sure why everyones getting their pants in a twist :lol: if someone wants to be sad enough to post a picture of a car on Google, then let them, it's not causing any of you any bother, they're not scamming anyone, only being a bit sad... Don't forget, just because a car is on Google, doesn't mean it isn't the persons genuine car, it may have been on Google via this Forum even, let alone however many other Forums said owner may have posted it on.

Well Said! :D

ohh my word i was only airing my opinoin i beleve every person has one no body has to reply to it i was just poating an opinion there is no need to get all your knickers in a twist god its a fourm and everyone can say what they like within reason..and that is all i done...lol

I think we should name the topic to post a photo of you standing next to your 1/1. :tank:

One thing I hate about the internet, easy to steal virtually any photo, with it without a watermark. :(