• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wolverhampton/ Dudley bashers?

coolas4k

Who's up for a meet this Sunday over East Park oval track, Bilston @ 1.30pm? Me, 'almighty15' and one other are going over so far. It's a great track for stock car style racing with drifting ;)

Edited by coolas4k

Would do if I had a bloomin' car :)

Have you got a car sorted yet? We're meeting over East Park oval track in Bilston on sunday if you're up for a bash with us?

Have you got a car sorted yet? We're meeting over East Park oval track in Bilston on sunday if you're up for a bash with us?

Nah didn't turn up yet,didnt really think it would to be honest.

Googles translation of German to English was a bit flawed,it was to be despatched today,not delivered,

Got a post code for that location?

Nah didn't turn up yet,didnt really think it would to be honest.

Googles translation of German to English was a bit flawed,it was to be despatched today,not delivered,

Got a post code for that location?

What car are you waiting for?

The postcode is WV1 2BT. You should come over anyway if you don't have anything better to do

had that problem myself a few weeks back

Bash session this Sunday 1.30pm @ East Park oval track, Bilston WV1 2BT. Come join us if you're not busy. See comments above for more details.

This place looks ace

Any more info,is it a public place ?

Bash session this Sunday 1.30pm @ East Park oval track, Bilston WV1 2BT. Come join us if you're not busy. See comments above for more details

It is, sand is a little too soft in places and some areas have some huge ruts that the Baja was getting lost in.

Bash session this Sunday 1.30pm @ East Park oval track, Bilston WV1 2BT. Come join us if you're not busy. See comments above for more details

Wow nice 1! What you getting mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like 5th scale heaven,! :)

Is that the park by monmore green ?

is it a cycle speedway track ?

Is it nitro friendly ?

I will see if i can make it  :thumbsup:

Is that the park by monmore green ?

is it a cycle speedway track ?

Is it nitro friendly ?

I will see if i can make it :thumbsup:

Yes, yes & yes! :D:lol: What nitro have you got?

Yes, yes & yes! :D:lol: What nitro have you got?

Ive got hobao ss and my son has a kyosho mp9

Ive got hobao ss and my son has a kyosho mp9

Nice one, bring your son over too. We could get a right race going on on that track :thumbsup:

Weather looking safe for tomorrow peeps ;)

When you enter the park via the main gates off Hickman Avenue, drive and park along the road leading to the centre of the park then walk through the park to the other end and you'll find the race track. See you all there 1.30pm sharp

• Like 1

Looks good. We will be there but it will be earlier. About 10am for some action. I can't do later. Anyone keen?

I'll be charging my batteries all morning then a bite to eat for lunch so I'm sticking to 1.30pm fella. Hopefully meet up again another time though aye :thumbsup:

Change of plans for the morning session if anybody wants to join us. we will be at cookley park dy10 3rh from now until 1230 if anybody fancies a quick bath in the morning. we normally get a reasonable turnout and there is a very nice track here perfect for the cars.

Actually almighty with all due respect morning Bassi is a perfect for us to have other things to do during the day and we actually get a pretty good turnout.

Change of plans for the morning session if anybody wants to join us. we will be at cookley park dy10 3rh from now until 1230 if anybody fancies a quick bath in the morning. we normally get a reasonable turnout and there is a very nice track here perfect for the cars.

Actually almighty with all due respect morning Bassi is a perfect for us to have other things to do during the day and we actually get a pretty good turnout.

I'll try that place out next time hopefully. It's not too far for me to travel. Do you have a picture or video of the area/track?

Hi all

Sorry not been on in a while. Moved house etc and it's taken a while

Cars out its box tho so going to make sure it still moves

Phil

Nice one, get those batteries charged and will see you there :)