• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wolverhampton/ Dudley bashers?

coolas4k

Hi all, going to Netherton bmx track today about 1ish . There's a couple of us going,any 1 else up for this? The more the merrier.

Isn't that up by Wakefield? Mission away...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who's going to the place by the Birmingham new road later then?

Mate we will be there from about 11:15/30 for a couple of hours or so.

We were down at frankley track yesterday an there was 1 or 2 others that were up for it too.. Hopefully see you there later

Hi Guys!

We had an amazing time this Saturday folks with an excellent turnout for the MSUK group and regular MCC crowd, I think there were 5 of us plus the usual club regulars so there was loads of action.

Here is the final video of the track day.

1st time for many of us bashers on a professional race track, shows we have a lot to learn to hone our skills but we were getting there! we will look to make this a semi regular meet.

Please let us know what you think!

Next bash to be announced soon!

MidlandsRC Network!

Hi there. Sundays vid will follow in the next few days. These vids take hours to put together so please be patient. In the meantime, please subscribe to our YouTube channel so you'll know when it's done.

Not sure about 1/5th on that track... Someone from the track will be able to let you know.

There is a massive field next door too which seemed like it was open to use too.

Do have to say a big thank you to the young people who do an amazing service running around the track and getting the cars back on track when we messed up.. Which was a lot! :)

Did you guys like the vid...

Morning all... Hope everyone's good!

So to keep everyone on their toes a little the 2 of us are planning on going to what looks like an open to the public bmx track and field on Saturday morning from about 9am for a couple of hours to have a bash an an try not to smash the car up in the 1st 5 min.. :)

Here's the link to the whole place...

http://www.cookleyvillagehall.co.uk/bmx-track

The only post code on the site is DY103RH and this takes you to what looks like the clubhouse just around the corner. If you just google map the place maybe you will find a closer place to park near the side of the field where the track is.

Hopefully see a few of you guys there on Saturday morning. Let's see who can make their car fly the highest or furthest... And a few speed runs down the field as long as there's no football going on. :)

• Like 1

Ok guys. To confirm we will be there tomorrow morning at 9am. All are welcome. The postcode is Dy103rh and there is a BMX track and open field area. Well be there till about 11.15 so a few hours of fun!

Hi guys we are just arriving at the venue and it's good to see a couple of people here setting up but we will be here until 1130 so please come down as soon as you can folks