• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Jammin jp-4

flash22

Can some one with a jammin jp-4 give a rough measurements of the pipe ??

I have a car what's just over 1/10 and want to see if it fits in the space I have

Are there any other decent pipes on the market that will give me mid to top end on a small block lump ??

Edited by flash22

You wont be able to attach a 1/8th pipe to a small block. The exhaust exits are different sizes

Not a problem, side exit, rear exit bolted or sprung can't see why not

not many 1/10 pipes are you serious? theres plenty. What engine exactly running? an what chassis? put up some photos so know what working with!

its a modded 18 comes out to about .19, custom chassis, custom gearing just building it as we speak

ok whats a decent 1/10 pipe then, always had 1/8 nitro cars/buggys and engines upto .91 in many things from boats to hovercraft

I ment it as a figure of speach :-) and I thought pipes were set for engine sizes - .12-18 uses 1/10 pipes .21-32 uses 1/8 pipes plane and heli pipes I dont know much about. But I think the issue will be the different back presuer from the 1/10 and 1/8. This is just my best guees as I have no intention to do what u are doing now so I have never needed to look into.it