• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RB C6

hey...

as u know iv just bought an RB TM 728 for my hyper... but its got waay to much torque.. its just rippin it apart everytime i go out :confused:

So im gonna get a nice 21, plus i can go racing if i want.. as iv found a place to go in york. which isnt to far from me,

I was looking at the RB C6 or the WS7III, or if anyone could recommond something else? will i have more or less problems than the 28, or the same?

Thx Danny

I am now thinking of getting the s7 two, because the c6 and ws7III could b a bit overkill for what i do, plus i can get it from apex and get it on the never :P

Nitro Models is the best place for RB's, they import them after all.

The C6 will be much much more more then your 728. The WS7-III is a better choice, as they are fast and quick acceleration, but the power is smooth so it's not as hard on your transmission.

Nitro Models is the best place for RB's, they import them after all.

The C6 will be much much more more then your 728. The WS7-III is a better choice, as they are fast and quick acceleration, but the power is smooth so it's not as hard on your transmission.

The WS7 is a nut job, so it'll still be extreme, and forget the Hyper pro Race block, it's a nightmare to setup (3/10 is my vote) and the C5 recab is awesome, personally though for the money the O.S. V-Spec RECAB is the best for power verses the cost.