• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

pinion gears 14t-21t 5mm bore 32dp sale/swap or borrow to test. (slash or revo parts to trade

RCbutcher

I'm really new to brushless as a whole I've learnt most of what I know ( not much ) tonight reading and I'm still confused so if I could borrow a pinion and cover postage for testing or buy/swap them that would be great I don't really want to pay 10er and then store it cos of heating issues.

Heres the stats.

Slash 2wd , medusa afterburner v2 48ookv 5mm shaft , mamba max esc , nihm to 3s batteries , 54t spur gear 32dp.

Things I could swap are.

trx 2o55 servo , slash a-arms , shock towers ( anything I take off to install the protrac ) , revo a-arms , drive shafts , turn buckles , revo shock parts , new in packet f/r revo bumpers , slash stock 19t pinion ,

I won't sell any of that tho ide rather keep it but I would trade.

Edited by RCbutcher

Still looking the 16t mod1 doesn't work I've had to use a revo spur but it doesn't have the balls to propell itself with it.

Does such a pinion gear exsist 5mm shaft 48 pitch.