• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

WTD, Fg fuel tank....cash waiting

Fg-Marderer

• 2 weeks later...

definitely got an inlet manifold. Used but good. I swapped to an alloy ADA one on the Baja, so it's in the spares box.

If by aerial mount you mean the bit you fix to the top of hte radio box to clamp the antenna tube..got one of those too.

Have a damaged slightly but repaired rear arm if that's any use. Came like that on my FG Beetle. Someone had damaged teh thread and bent the metal tie rod slightly. Had been superglued up and was fine in use. I swapped it out as a precaution.

If it's any use to you...make me an offer :)

definitely got an inlet manifold. Used but good. I swapped to an alloy ADA one on the Baja, so it's in the spares box.

If by aerial mount you mean the bit you fix to the top of hte radio box to clamp the antenna tube..got one of those too.

Have a damaged slightly but repaired rear arm if that's any use. Came like that on my FG Beetle. Someone had damaged teh thread and bent the metal tie rod slightly. Had been superglued up and was fine in use. I swapped it out as a precaution.

If it's any use to you...make me an offer :)

Yeah thats the bit i need that you screw to radio box, would you do

for arial clamp, use a little nitro fuel tubing, works a treat, all ya gutta do make a small hole thats slightly thinner than the fuel tubing so its a snug fit in the radio box, push a small piece (about 2cm) of nitro fuel tubing through the hole then push the antenna tube through it, good thing about this to is it makes it water proof & allows it to flex! :)

for arial clamp, use a little nitro fuel tubing, works a treat, all ya gutta do make a small hole thats slightly thinner than the fuel tubing so its a snug fit in the radio box, push a small piece (about 2cm) of nitro fuel tubing through the hole then push the antenna tube through it, good thing about this to is it makes it water proof & allows it to flex! :)

Good idea, il do that too lol, cheers