• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bashing in Torquay

Foxy70

That bad then? I was driving round ivybridge at work last night and one part of the road was a river!! Luckily I was in work can not mine :) my rover would of drowned!! You sorted your savage then?

Lol, unless it cannot move under its own power or parts are hanging off its not yet broken lol, what do you think of a beer and rc night??

Not a good idea, I don't really drink, 3 pints and I'd be naked hanging off a lamppost shouting at the moon! Pint of Earl Grey,a smoke and a car to fix and I'm in heaven!

I'm well happy with that!!! I haven't had a beer for about 3 months now! I drank myself silly when I was in the navy!! I like the odd beer but will take ENGLISH BREAKFAST anyday!! Earl grey tastes like cats ****!! You working Sunday night?

Hold on.... Wtf a pint of earl grey??

Spent 4 years in the Royal Navy. last deployment I spent 7 months in watches of 6 hours on 6 hours off!! I will never do that again!! Minimum if 8 hours sleep every night!!

Edited by CosyRC