• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Best place to get phoenix flight Sim?

OK just Had a look and sim stick is good idea but for me I think 30 is a but more than what i want to pay for what I need to do, grate idea and not overly expensive for wht it is and if had the money would get it but you can get the cables for under a fiver, and up to the silly size of 15m but think this might be overkill for just using in my bedroom lol...so gonna go with the 3 or 5 metre one I think, there's not gonna be an issue with using such s long cable is there?

OK just Had a look and sim stick is good idea but for me I think 30 is a but more than what i want to pay for what I need to do, grate idea and not overly expensive for wht it is and if had the money would get it but you can get the cables for under a fiver, and up to the silly size of 15m but think this might be overkill for just using in my bedroom lol...so gonna go with the 3 or 5 metre one I think, there's not gonna be an issue with using such s long cable is there?

Well i have a giant cable and theres no problems :D

• 2 weeks later...

well mine arrived but no success after god knows how many hours.......... phoenix doesn't recognize usb connection and realflight allows calibrate but no finish button appears........... and aerofly doesn't show the usb connection............phil

Edited by phil45

I had the same problem, are u running the sim luncher, it u don't it won't recognise the USB interface, try these thing in these steps.

1) restart your computer

2) log on and run sim luncher first AS AN ADMIN!

3) Then go to the toolbar and make sure the sim luncher is selected to phoneix or the sim u want to run, by default it is G5 for some strange reason.

4) AS AN ADMIN run sim luncher.

Tips: make sure Tx is connected to sim before you lunch it...and that the power switch is Turned OFF. The USB should flashs slow steady blue to tell u its working.

If this code not work then uninstall the sim luncher and sims, turn off firewalls and then restart , on bootup make sure firewall is turned off and reinstall and follow steps 1 to 4 again and make sure you do everything as an admin.