• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Whats this engine worth...

rcstarz

Thats what i mean, there are kits out there to bore a 26cc to a 29cc ive seen them matey

show me a bored out 26-29 cc head then cause they are normally 27 cc bored to 29

i think sonic means you can not make a 29cc out of a 26cc head

Spot on

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

29cc is usually a 35mm head and piston and a 2mm stroker. Never had much luck with my billet head. Asked for info about getting best tune etc on the american baja forum and more people suggested i steer clear of it than people giving any info. Check your squish...too much compression can blow the top ring on the head over a thread as it only screws on. This is what happened to mine : (

• Like 1

29cc is usually a 35mm head and piston and a 2mm stroker. Never had much luck with my billet head. Asked for info about getting best tune etc on the american baja forum and more people suggested i steer clear of it than people giving any info. Check your squish...too much compression can blow the top ring on the head over a thread as it only screws on. This is what happened to mine : (

Well since all the coments about the billet head which are not great ive decided to wait and buy my losi 5ive then ill mod that one but keep the head standard lol

do you now what a ported head kit it ?

do you know what 1 is??????? most kits come with new pistons so it doesnt matter what piston he has it depends what crankshaft he has and some kits even come with the crank as well

139-thickbox.jpg

rcstarz

you would need the change the piston for what is supplied and then just fit the head in the correct postion

Edited by Corbs10