• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD please close

mixmasterjay

Hi all ive been thinking this for a while now and im putting my very much loved redcat rampage up forsale :( 1 it needs a new engine (crankcase,head,piston and ring) 2 i can't afford to run it really and 3 im bored of rc too so it needs to go to a new loving home rather than gathering dust here , i know im going to regret this but got to be done

bad points

no shell or rollcage

no engine (but has most parts to build an engine with , just need crankcase and head really)

no throttle/brake servo (keeping that for another project)

the engine pictured is not included as its banners's BUT the alu iso block and teflon gaskets,carb and filter are included)

good points

its a hell of alot stronger than the blackout

blackout parts fit perfectly (allthough never needed to buy any)

you no longer need to import parts from us , there is redcat germany now and nige at freeprawn will get you parts too ;)

right its had a hpi baja hub conversion (straight forward fit lol) and 4 desperado wheels with excavator tyres , hpi baja vrc pipe (very good pipe and a great power gain too i found) had to shave some off the shocktower to fit it but not enough to really weaken it

has been powder coated in orange to blue , there is an orange fan cover too with pullstart on but banners has that at the mo but it will be included in the sale

there is 2 ets of blackbone hd gears , 2 different ratios , speed and torque

a new rx battery only had 2 charges

some shock tower braces ive not refitted since powder coating they make a fair bit of difference to the chassis

also a custom made (by banners) engine mount

allsorts of spares,now includes a 26cc head,piston

it will be for collection only OR arrange your own currier and payment by paypal too ideally

im looking for

Edited by mixmasterjay

• 3 weeks later...