• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

wigan 3 sister bash discussion thread.

You can change as much as you like mate, it's your user name :)

Conversions are straight forward mate hardest bit is deciding were to mount stuff and drilling holes etc but anything ya need to know give us a shout :) oh yer I've got a Vorza chassis there with battery boxes, esc mount etc, I'm pretty sure your bits from the trophy, diffs, arms etc will bolt right on you'd just need a motor mount and your elecs, could pop down over weekend an check. If it fits mate ya can have the bits got all sorts here :)

You can change as much as you like mate, it's your user name :)

Conversions are straight forward mate hardest bit is deciding were to mount stuff and drilling holes etc but anything ya need to know give us a shout :) oh yer I've got a Vorza chassis there with battery boxes, esc mount etc, I'm pretty sure your bits from the trophy, diffs, arms etc will bolt right on you'd just need a motor mount and your elecs, could pop down over weekend an check. If it fits mate ya can have the bits got all sorts here :)

That's great pat thanks mate I will buy the the stuff from ya just work your price out bud. I'm just made up cos I like nitro but want a leccy aswell. But don't know all the tech stuff behind it all.

nitro rules :36_1_32v[1]: when they start,,, hit and miss for me on sunday got a wedding sat day/nite,, so if i drink a few to many soft drinks i will have belly ache on sunday

and THE BULL dont see red :tease: when it comes to converting it easy,, just use a hammer and the divine thinking of that will do, job well done

Edited by bombaymary

nitro rules :36_1_32v[1]: when they start,,, hit and miss for me on sunday got a wedding sat day/nite,, so if i drink a few to many soft drinks i will have belly ache on sunday

and THE BULL dont see red :tease: when it comes to converting it easy,, just use a hammer and the divine thinking of that will do, job well done

Will a lump hammer do Wez? And the "that will do and job well done" approach is right up my street :D hey just thought wez you should come on Sunday that nitro sound will do wanders for a hangover oh and a nice tasty hot dog. (Ouch I feel sick thinking about that) Edited by the bull

Hey les I'm off today, if you get a chance pop down and I'll grab you the chassis etc :)

I finish work about 1 ish today and drive past yours so I can pop in then if it's ok mate.

That's sound les :) I'll make sure I've got it ready.

Don't go out your way mate I can pick em up whenever. Just work out a price bud and I will get the cash to you (vat free of course) :)

Inferno fixed,full day replacing parts and straightening things,thanks to the outlaw Mark for the parts,much appreciated mate :thumbsup: Gent's,a suggestion,bring a spade and let's fill in that puddle for once,few of us will take 10 mins and maybe it'll save someones Esc? and it'll save Pat n Mark putting cones around the effin thing.Just remembered,i think Slugsie recommended the same idea.

• Like 2

May pop over tomorrow if all cars back together.

Anyone going got a spare 20t mod1 pinion as i may need to borrow one as mine is my emergency spare

All my cars are ready.

Just charging batteries up now :) should be there for 12 ish

Les I've got a BBQ here. 20 sausages 16 barms and a bottle of ketchup :)

Mmmmmmmm don't forget to bring ya spar or we can all just sit in that puddle and fart. :D
  • Like 1

Bring it along but I bet it will end up in the puddle every sodding else does :D

Yer cant fly that well as i flew it about 3 times then put it away with my other heli

if it's a 6ch helicopter i'll be able to fly it, never flew a quad copter though

No it a 4 channel.

It is real easy to fly, nice and stable.

Just need to learn how to do some tricks with it now.