• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

South West London/Surrey

HCMS

Not long had my Firestorm Flux really enjoying it though :).

I've got tickets to the Monster Jam but wondered if there is anywhere locally(ish) that people regulaly meet for a quick bash?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate not met up with anyone yet only just started out not even had my car a week yet,but looks like I'm only up the rd from you I'm in Epsom so if there are any meets round here when I'm not at work I'd be up for it!

Sounds good. Nice and local too :) I've not been out with anyone either - other than my dog, she loves it!

I went to Epsom Downs a couple of weeks ago, having great fun on some gravel when the ESC set on fire. I'll definately be taking the car over there again and the Forest at Oxshott is another good place. Might take the car out tonight, seems rude not to with the weather being as good as it is!

Yeah the downs are always good not been up there yet wanted to get out last night and tonight but doing my HGV driving at the moment so not getting back early enough??

Might try and take it to work tomorrow and squeeze a blast round the yard in at some point!

Was looking on google earth round me the other night to see if I could spot some nice big open spaces, oxshots not far from me might try that,I'm up by Horton kids farm on the old hospital site so there's a nice big gravel car park up the rd were I took it for its first run.