• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 sisters bash Wigan.

woo hoo.. defo.. just got no monster truck at the mo but everything else is ay ok (but for a little tyre gluing).. 1pm 3 sisters it is

Good stuff bobby :) I'm in the shed now getting my Vorza ready, new wheels and a few tweaks. Ill be bringing the losi xxl and my phantom quadcopter I think. Ill throw the ramp on the truck aswell :D

Outlaws also coming so that's 4-6 coming so far. I think les is coming aswell.

Edited by Toxic Basher

Can't come myself lads got no TX :-( need to buy a new flysky TX to go with all my RX :-/

And the losi 8 needs and ESC and motor :-(

what about all you new guys who keep asking about 3 sisters and local bash spots, this would be a good time to meet the lads and have a good day out

i'm just waiting on a warrenty replacement from castle, if i get a new one back i will have a spare mamba you can buy if you want hebs... only thing is waiting for return from america, should be here in the next week modelsport said, esc only though

or put a wanted in sales, thats how i got my last one

Edited by bobby288

I've got to be back home about 3 ish so ill be at 3 sisters from around half 12 :)

Ill be there for half 12 too just got the Exo to break  :xd:

Hopefully for the next bash i will have the electrics for the losi 8ight  :hahadance:

Went down to the derby bash today and was a good few people down there and prob about 100+ cars  :sweeeet:

no way i wish i would of gone down to have a nosey.. was it a modelsport bash hebby or a regional one.

i am really gutted about 3 sisters and really hope it flattens out a bit as at the moment what ever they are doing there they have trashed the bashing area!!

still a good day and was good to get the cars out for a bit of a bash. and for the first time ever i had NO breakages.. :hahadance:

Edited by bobby288

no way i wish i would of gone down to have a nosey.. was it a modelsport bash hebby or a regional one.

i am really gutted about 3 sisters and really hope it flattens out a bit as at the moment what ever they are doing there they have trashed the bashing area!!

still a good day and was good to get the cars out for a bit of a bash. and for the first time ever i had NO breakages.. :hahadance:

Was just a whoever turns up mate it was massive  :sweeeet:  hundreds of people just watching to see what all the people were doin  :xd:  must have been about 15 baja's 5 or 6 losi 5's shed load of other cars, planes, quadcopter  the lot. was loads just coming over to have a nosey. 

Was proper mate never seen so many cars in one place.

mate was a decent day even just chatting to the god knows how many people off here lol  Defo go down again  :yes:

Once I've added the latest mod to my Slash, I'm deffo getting myself and it down for a blast. Got my overtray, spray painted it and it looks awesome so far  :thumbsup:  Just need to finish trimming it to fit, then decal it up, drill some vent holes, fit some cooling and happy days!

Job stopped at moment waiting for the cooling fan I ordered ages ago to turn up  :yawn:

You'll see me eventually!