• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 sisters bash Wigan.

That was a great bit of bashing, good to meet up with you guys.

Lessons learned:

1. My Hyper 7 is a great basher

2. My Slash 4x4 isn't

3. I need more batteries

4. In a head on collision between a Hyper 7 and a Savage, the Hyper looses. :(

5. I need to seriously mod my Slash, BackSlash style maybe.

6. I need a box of spare parts

Right, new front shocks, and centre drive dog bones needed for the Hyper 7. New heart and lungs needed for the Slash. Some shimming to do on the XS.

That was a great bit of bashing, good to meet up with you guys.

Lessons learned:

1. My Hyper 7 is a great basher

2. My Slash 4x4 isn't

3. I need more batteries

4. In a head on collision between a Hyper 7 and a Savage, the Hyper looses. :(

5. I need to seriously mod my Slash, BackSlash style maybe.

6. I need a box of spare parts

Right, new front shocks, and centre drive dog bones needed for the Hyper 7. New heart and lungs needed for the Slash. Some shimming to do on the XS.

That savage has had us all over time mate so I wouldn't worry it's getting to be like an initiation to the three sisters, it's like Lancelot out of robot wars . The big bully :)

Inferno,pretty much knackered.Closer look at home,most of the front end is either snapped,twisted or cracked,i won't bore you with the list,it's pretty extensive.Well Gent's the puddle couldn't kill it but Dave's buggy did,a lesson from this is build ya Buggy like Dave's :yes: Out of action for a while i think?

• Like 1

Inferno,pretty much knackered.Closer look at home,most of the front end is either snapped,twisted or cracked,i won't bore you with the list,it's pretty extensive.Well Gent's the puddle couldn't kill it but Dave's buggy did,a lesson from this is build ya Buggy like Dave's :yes: Out of action for a while i think?

All part of the fun I say :-) if it ain't broken you havnt had a good day :-)

Just waiting for me little vid to upload on YouTube then al post it

Just waiting for missus to get the F off my pc so can add music to my edited vid then can upload to YouTube and stick it up :-)

Just waiting for missus to get the F off my pc so can add music to my edited vid then can upload to YouTube and stick it up :-)

hahahahahaha just took my laptop of the missus and told her i was doing it hahahahaha got board of waiting

I shot a couple of vids, but I suck at editing or setting to music. They're uploaded to my Picasa album here if you want to watch.

https://picasaweb.google.com/102942463339269023246/BasingVideos?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLC9j_fOlPaPcg&feat=directlink

If anyone who actually knows how to edit videos wants copies to include their own videos then just give me a shout.

not going to be able to make this sunday guys 22/07 :crying: the mrs has just reminded me that were going to a christening... gutted.

hope you get the weather :thumbsup:

Oh no I'm gonna be the only one representing the nitros ahhhhhhhhhhh right time to get hyper running perfect :)

I'm not going this week folks, still got dirty rc's to clean and been absolutely snowed under with work, I should be there next Sunday though, hopefully see everyone then :)

Les if you want the wheels I'll probably be in Huyton some time tomorrow, I'll take them with me an give you a text.