• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2021- St annes/Lytham/Preston bashers

Will shoot you a text as soon as I know what's going on. Need to fire up the engine and see if it works, if not its hopefully a quick trip to the model shop before heading out to see you. If all that fails its off to Manchester with the other half >.>

Yeah I have done it several times now in 2 weeks D:

I hope to god it fires up too, I don't want to go again haha.

Do you think Rossendale model shop will buy almost brand new electric parts from me to sell on as pre-owned? Would cover the cost of my new starter if they could.

It runs now, I'm just having some serious trouble tuning it. Its set to factory needle settings but it still seems to be screaming when started.. Not sure what else I can do >.<

Any ideas?

Also, my phone broke so I can't text you with any updates. I'll have to message you on here until I get a replacement (hopefully soon)

Edited by JakePasquill

still havent got my car fixed yet , my xs is waiting on parts and my ff02 is waiting on a motor just gotta wait till funds allow

i have updated the first post for places to bash :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...

Realise this is an old thread but anyone find any good spots in Preston? . Someone mention the box track on London Rd in Preston, has anyone tried that?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hiya mate i forgot i made this thread , im not sure of any spots in preston maybe avenham park there is lots of space there , as for the bmx track on london road that is a big no no no as they have just had a new track built costing over 50k so rc's wouldn't be welcome 

Hiya mate i forgot i made this thread , im not sure of any spots in preston maybe avenham park there is lots of space there , as for the bmx track on london road that is a big no no no as they have just had a new track built costing over 50k so rc's wouldn't be welcome

Cheers for the heads on London Rd, bit of a bummer as that would have been perfect. Yeah avenham park would be good but I bet the council would probably kick off. Would be good to find somewhere here, need to get some air as the streets are just not doing it for me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm new here, I run in moor park a lot, Its a shame it's so flat though. I've thought about running here http://goo.gl/maps/NnEi8 but never been yet. I've also been running in the park on london road but not on the bmx track. Another spot I've been meaning to try is near junction 31a as you come off the m6 north, left at the round about, immediately on the left is a junction that goes nowhere with a piece of rough ground at the end.

• 2 months later...

Wooded area next to the zoo that would be good for crawlers, parkings easy on the road to the zoo, I followed the trial to the end and it joins on to another one that goes all the way around the golf course.

The big field across from stanley park is good if your after flat grass, parkings good to.

There is a park on Tithebarn street, Poulton, park on the bridge, theres a few big open areas, some steps to jump off and a big hill climb that I couldn't get up with a 2wd stampede   :lol: This is probably my best place so far but its still nothing special.

First post updated , thanks for the info trix

we are always looking for used land that can be made into a area for rc , so if anyone knows of any places give me a shout :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, remember me?

I'm sorry about my disappearance, I have had a lot going on lately.

Have not run my Slash for a while, and after stumbling across this thread, I'd really like an excuse to get it out and have some fun. As there seems to be a whole load more spots to go, I'm keen to join in as I didn't think there would be many more places to go, plus I've never bashed with anyone else before.

When the weather improves, I'm definitely up for a meet. It would be nice to say hi to some of you and work the rust out of my remote trigger finger.

Cheers,

Andy

• 1 month later...

Got a neat little place over here in Clitheroe, if you fancy a run out, me and my lad normally into crawling but got a few mates coming up with Traxarse Summits and a few other bits n bats.

Im free on Thursday after 11 as it would be great to have a bash with others  :thumbsup:  my savage xs isnt running but my speed passions rs2 is only thing is i only have 1 lipo for it atm  :yawn: