• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Weekly meetups

Tingting44

Technobot? wheres that? I'm not far from totton and could probably do with a fan on my motor. It hit 120F yesterday - couldn't keep my finger on it! burned!

The xerun is only 2mm bigger on one dimension so I only need to lose one side lol.

just went there and the fan was 2 big... the one they had was 40mx40x10 i think i need 30x30x10... but i did grab some capacitors whilst i was there im gonna soilder on more capacitors less chance of my esc's going up in smoke and gives u a bit more punch! :) u can just soilder them onto the battery cables that run to the esc... castle sell a boared with caps on that u soilder onto the cables but its 20 quid when the capacitors are only 16p each... grabed 4 at the mo so i can put 2 on each ezrun esc's i got... as they run on 1000uf caps my blur esc is diffrent and didnt know the numbers lol

the shop is on Rumbridge Street

:)

search technobot on google

Edited by G-RATs-Savage

The flux blur is a rebranded MMM mate so whatever is on those I'd imagine. I didn't realise there was an actual shop front for that place - I thought it was an online only bedroom bob lol.

Just purchased a dremel 300 and ez clip attachment + plastic cutting disc to butcher my ESC tray tomorrow lol. Gonna have to take one side off and will result in me losing the the over the top clasp the tray has. oh well lol. Needs must as the devil drives...

allready done mine today mate :) its on nice and tight now!!

and the shop in totton is only a shop like radioshack or maplins sells electronic stuff

whos coming out tomorrow (today saturday)! nice weather and all... gonna pop to marchwood eitherway all my cars are ready to bash!! i will be down there from about 12:30pm !

Edited by G-RATs-Savage

looking very grey today mate. I'll see what the GF says and see if I can get down there but don't hold your breath lol.

Did you keep the clasp on your ESC tray mate? I had to cut the side off of mine that had the locking tab on lol.

lol that was Saturdays post neutron2k lol i been up sence 7am today been out all day helping out for a show at the point in eastleigh, setting up and doing the dmx lights! was fun!

if weather is good i might pop out tomorrow (monday) but need to fix a few bits if i do, only just got in at 11:15pm so abit knackered to work on the cars now!

whats a clasp mate lol? if u mean the plastic tray for the esc i do have it but i need to use it, ive managed to get a small deal on ebay for another 1 of them xerun esc's and a moter and some other new esc and a few other bits and a lipo in a job lot deal for 45 quid if all works im a lucky man... ive toke a bit of a risk but the price was amazin and i can sell the motor in the job lot and the other bits and should get most my money back and will have a xerun 150a esc for next to noting.... as long it bloody works!! i feel abit stupit but if it works i be larthing! but im not the luckist person :(

Edited by G-RATs-Savage

Wish the ESC tray - there is a bracket type thing that screws on one side and clamps onto the other and goes over the top of the ESC. Did you keep that bit on yours or have to remove it? Had to remove mine lol

I'm back B) Yo! Hows it going? Ordered new ring gear and pinion for the 8ight T yesterday, should be out this weekend!

Well it looks like you'll have another lad joining in on a bit of bashing soon. I'm back to Southampton on Sunday living in the highfield/ portswood area, anyone nearby?

Hello bud and welcome :good: I'm in Bitterne Manor but we all meetup in Marchwood, great spot there.

hi mate! and welcome! yes yes DANNY P you desided to come out from your shell then??? glad to see your back !!

yes yes i be out this weekend weather looks like it will be ok still!! just got a few bits to fix done a few bits this week allready!

i still aint got my losi 8 running yet... well it did for about 5 mins and blow the esc... i got another esc in the post... should be here today so may have my losi out as well this weekend as i did that rebuild and diffs are fine now! ready to go with a motor on just no esc :(

i try and pop up friday nite Dav, thats only 2 mins away from me!

saturday down marchwood then guys??? from 12 lunch time??? and grass is fine down there still dead cut grass laying on the ground thats about it...

went to marchwood on saturday on my own was quite down there so managed to give all my cars a run and my hyper 7 its first jumping session as its the 2nd time ive used it.. used it at the sussex track and the hyper was doing up losi 5's!!! hehe!

To stoney and bumpy in that carpark for my drift car mate.

Not looking good for Saturday atm. I need a new diff case and wing mount. No way am I bodging it after replacing ring gear and pinion. None of the usual online stores have them in stock so got to look around and try get Saturday delivery. Even then if I do get the parts it will depend on what time they turn up if I make it out or not. Diff shimming is something not to be rushed.....