• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

which gaming headsets (for pc)

soximus20

none of them. Asus Vulcan ANC headset. The best gaming headset available. Even the guys at Bit-tech and custom PC recommend them to any other.

Of course if you dont have a decent sound card then they wont sound anybetter than anything else.

I have the vulcan ANC's paired with an Asus phoebus Sound card. nothing else sounds as good.

Edited by cerbrus2

none of them. Asus Vulcan ANC headset. The best gaming headset available. Even the guys at Bit-tech and custom PC recommend them to any other.

Of course if you dont have a decent sound card then they wont sound anybetter than anything else.

I have the vulcan ANC's paired with an Asus phoebus Sound card. nothing else sounds as good.

i have just spent 200 quid on a z77 mobo. i only have 100 quid left.

sound card is last on my list at the mo.

i dont see the point in sound cards... I always use on-board sound.. Get a decent speaker set, it sounds just as good IMO..

to me sound card are a bonus.

they are good to have but not essential

I think the point of the soundcard imo is to be able to have that high quality speaker sound but through a headset without annoying anyone else in your house. enabling you to listen to loud music and games and ignore them when they try and shout on you :whistling:

i dont see the point in sound cards... I always use on-board sound.. Get a decent speaker set, it sounds just as good IMO..

onboard sound creates electrical interferance due to the amount of electrical components on a motherboard. Sound card output much high quality audio. With a onboard sound some of them are good. but never as good a a mid priced