• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sirius Brushless Motors - 2 pole and 4 pole monsters

Nick

I TOLD YOU SO!

So, hands up who would like to eat humble pie, and who would like to stop insisting they have 'insider info' when in reality they are talking out of their backside?

Source: http://www.rc-monste...1392#post421392

castle have lied before and are doing it again. you need to talk to nick if you really don't beleive it. He has seen everything with his own eyes.

I fear saying too much as I'm not sure I should.

Edited by Bubbles

Don't think I'd be able to buy em if they ARE copies, Wouldn't like knowing my hardware is morally corrupt :tomato:

I'd want my money going to the People who are innovating, Doing their own designs and Pushing RC tech onwards and upwards.

I suppose the Cloners have a Purpose though, They stop the Likes of Castle or Tekin getting lazy.....

Edited by GorillaZilla

Yea, tell that to HPI and the million clones...

Huh?

HPI Flux Blur system isn't a clone, it's a rebranded Castle MMM with a different can for the motor

I don't understand why everybody thinks they are copies :lol:

It's been said numerous times...

As for what Neil said, it works both ways, as either company could be lying. I am more inclined to believe Castle, especially due to the way Kevin talks. It sounds exactly like most of those Chinese fake manufacturers, never giving direct answers, just talking about the quality of the motor.

No offense Kevin if that isn't the case...

I'll just sit back and watch this space.

Edited by revorocks

HPI Flux Blur system isn't a clone, it's a rebranded Castle MMM with a different can for the motor

I don't understand why everybody thinks they are copies :lol:

It's been said numerous times...

That was aimed at the whole clone bajas thing methinks

• Like 1

Yea, tell that to HPI and the million clones...

You are clearly a bit out of the loop; Castle do make the HPI motors and esc ( well, several of them )- they do have an OEM agreement together. So, not clones- OEM equipment. Well done on making yourself look very foolish.

caslte have lied before are are doing it again. you need to talk to nick if you really don't beleive it. He has seen everything with his own eyes.

I fear saying too much as I'm not sure I should.

I do';t trust the word of people who refuse to reveal their sources when there is zero come back on them if they do. Castle has no reaosn to lie about this, none at all- you are clearly just a troll who can't stand to see Castle stand up for their rights as a manufacturer. How would you like it if someone ripped off your years of work and undercut you on pricing?

You are clearly a bit out of the loop; Castle do make the HPI motors and esc ( well, several of them )- they do have an OEM agreement together. So, not clones- OEM equipment. Well done on making yourself look very foolish.

I do';t trust the word of people who refuse to reveal their sources when there is zero come back on them if they do. Castle has no reaosn to lie about this, none at all- you are clearly just a troll who can't stand to see Castle stand up for their rights as a manufacturer. How would you like it if someone ripped off your years of work and undercut you on pricing?

I've seen things man....

Really? Awesome. Yay for cheaper RC products!

Yay for businesses with millions invested in R&D going bankrupt because some frauds in China decided they like the idea of copying their work and undercutting them on prices, then lying about who they really are regards non-existent contracts and affiliations; yay....

Exactly, goh.

You weren't exactly clear, given the context of the discussion ( ergo: motors, not models... ).

So basically you're saying you don't trust Nick? Nick has pictures of pallets of castle goods produced in the factory. he refuses to post them as he doesn't want them circulating the internet. I have used and loved castle creations for many many years. I was modifying 1st gen mamba max ESC's to run 5s A123 LiFe packs nearly eight years ago, the days of beatyourtruck. these days, their electronics are rubbish.

you ever used reddit? you should. then you can see what trolling really is. the loose way in which you use the term is inapropriate, and makes you look a bit thick, which is rather amusing ^_^

• Like 3

How would you like knowing someone's been ripping you off for years lining there pockets when a company can make the same quality product and sell it to you for half the price or less. I know which i prefer.

So basically you're saying you don't trust Nick? Nick has pictures of pallets of castle goods produced in the factory. he refuses to post them as he doesn't want them circulating the internet. I have used and loved castle creations for many many years. I was modifying 1st gen mamba max ESC's to run 5s A123 LiFe packs nearly eight years ago, the days of beatyourtruck. these days, their electronics are rubbish.

you ever used reddit? you should. then you can see what trolling really is. the loose way in which you use the term is inapropriate, and makes you look a bit thick, which is rather amusing ^_^

Personal attack? Have a nice vacation from the forum.... ;)

Heresay & 'my mate Nick said...' counts for nothing- if Castle are some shady organisation like you suggest, then rubbishing their reputation will be perfectly justifiable....

Now that is interesting, so Castle are lying because they don't want to admit that they get their motors cheaply produced :confused:

If that is true then man I will really loose faith in Castle.

Edited by revorocks
  • Like 2

How would you like knowing someone's been ripping you off for years lining there pockets when a company can make the same quality product and sell it to you for half the price or less. I know which i prefer.

Big difference between fair competition vs blatant theft of Intellectual Property & patent infringement. Rwad the post of Patrick I quoted- these scumbags pay no royalties to use the Neu design, have zero R&D overheads... they just come along, copy someone else's work and sell it for less. That is not the same as developing their own ( similar ) design and competing fairly with other manufacturers in the same business...

Now that is interesting, so Castle are lying because they don't want to admit that they get their motors cheaply produced :confused:

If that is true then man I've really lost faith in Castle.

Hopefully this will become clear in one way or another soon. ;)

Hopefully this will become clear in one way or another soon. ;)

I think you need to stop acting like the forums resident dictionary and see what nick has to show us. Mr castillo could be lying through his teeth to retain castles reputation for all you know, as could the chinese :good:

Exactly, gonna sit on the fence for this one.

I think you need to stop acting like the forums resident dictionary and see what nick has to show us. Mr castillo could be lying through his teeth to retain castles reputation for all you know, as could the chinese :good:

In which case, let Nick put his cards on the table- they better be good cards too...

In which case when all the decent brands are gone, and all that is left is poorly supported Chinese brands, you'll live happy knowing you have reaped what you have sewn.

My cheap Hobbywing ESC's have lasted nearly 3times longer than my mates castle MMP's ... looks like they're gone already

In which case when all the decent brands are gone, and all that is left is poorly supported Chinese brands, you'll live happy knowing you have reaped what you have sewn.

butthurt much

who cares? castle's customer service has gone down the bog and their ESC's have gone tits up. good on the chinese for making half decent electronics at bargain prices.

• Like 3