• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Can you recommend a Truggy?

IrMarky

the trophy needs some upgrades to surive big landings but they aren't that expensive the hong nor is stronger but i don't like the standard engine as much. i would say the hong nor is worth it though just for the 16mm big bores compared with the small (12mm?) on the trophy

Edited by Jumper

Thanks for the feedback, I like the hong nor but I don't know if it's just modelsport that stocks parts for it etc? I like the look of the traxxas jato too! Can't find many videos of e hong nor CRT !

ummm it will walk over the ansmann and carry on until it goes up against a savage. and wins.

Okay, you guys make me want to buy this right now! :) thanks for the help!

sorry to hijack this thread but i am in the same boat apart from my budget could stretch to a losi8 truggy, not for racing just taking over the park and to the local woods, is the losi truggy overkill for what i want?

sorry to hijack this thread but i am in the same boat apart from my budget could stretch to a losi8 truggy.

If you can afford it mate get the 8ight T :yes: I have had a CRT and currently own a brushless converted 8ight and they are both amazing bashers. The Losi does handle better imo but that's about it.