• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Flysky Gt3c Test Results

fatboyneil

Looks like the connection to the on/off switch is comming loose. Open it up and take a look at where the wires are soldered onto the switch.

If it proves to be to tricky for you to fix, Twisting the Wires Together to bypass the switch so the radio is always on is an option.

I've already looked its still nice and new so I ain't gona void any warranty by doing it myself and I had the soldering iron out ready just came to my senses why fix it it's new replacement please if that one does it next replacement + compensation for loss of radio

Fatboy

Right the seller is sending me a replacement wheel assembly out as far as I can make out its a fault in the wiring as its getting worse the more I move it so I'll be modding it at some point soon to relocate the on/off switch just looking at what overkill rc is doing and the seller I posted is getting the silver ones in next week You can only get orange atm so bear with it the tangod look is great though

One of the First mods might be to relocate the Power switch, Because if they have wires in there that are connected to the Steering wheel, and the other ends attached to something that stays still, means the Wires are being flexxed back and forth all the time you are steering. If they have not used High strand count silicone rubber wires, and good soldering along with hot glue securing the wire at the solder joints...

It's a recipie for disaster.....