• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Savox servo's

o0reece0o

Hi everyone,

I took my hyper 7 black out for a bash at a bmx track yesterday and I believe I've broken the steering servo so what my question is am I best of buying a exact replacement or something different/better than the savox servo

I tend to use alloy horns on my servo's, be sure to pick the right horn fitting for the servo you buy as the spline size is different between manufactures. What you have linked will fit Savox/Futaba. I don't know the size for the Alturn tho?

If your on a budget get the alturn servos , there pretty damm tough or the savox TG servo if you want something silly tough but alot more expensive

I run savox in my losi 8 and alturn in my hong nor and i would say the alturn is quicker than the savox TG steering the cars

Edited by BusyBeingBorn

If your on a budget get the alturn servos , there pretty damm tough or the savox TG servo if you want something silly tough but alot more expensive

I run savox in my losi 8 and alturn in my hong nor and i would say the alturn is quicker than the savox TG steering the cars

Cheers will the horn for my savox fit the alturn?