• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ESSEX BASHERS...Where are ya?

Mr Drifta

Right ive just realised(been on here a while an all lol) that there's a fella near me in the COLCHESTER area...(hello scrumpy :xd: )...

So would be sweet to hear of anyone else in our part of the world. Hell of a lot of fella's bashing all around Essex but not many in :boohoo:

SO WHERE ARE WE ALL??????????

If your up for it then drop a reply in here with your location and we can then hopefully organise a regular open to all motors bash,we dont really go for competition or pay for use tracks, we just love a laugh, and love to be explorers of what we have around us site wise..be cool to trade sites/tips/knowledge/help and have propper laugh bashes, the whole 9yards, thats what me and my main man love about this Hobby so be awesome to meet some other hardcore lads who are up for random mission bashers too :yes:

Right ive bang'd on enough(as always :whistling: ) so Fingers crossed this will work :whistling::thumbsup:

So say hello.......cheers lads :thumbsup:

Hello fella's :006:

so me and me bro in law and scrumpy aint alone then hahhaha...

bradderz were looking to do a commute to a few new places praps 1/2 a month so alls good there :thumbsup:

Jefferson...we know abbey fields..we are going up to col united tonight for 7ish...on the stadium car park as its lit, BE COOL if you wanna pop up too...Hoping scrumpy might pop up an all :whistling::thumbsup:

I'm Colchester as well mate, abbey field is my local haunt when (mrs and kids permitting) I get out

+1 hahhaha

Jefferson...where have you been hiding?! Abbey fields is just up the road from me :yes: was also talking to another chap recently that bashes over at Abbey fields- will see if I can hunt him down... I'm definitely up for a bash any time though :thumbsup:

Hello fella's :006:

so me and me bro in law and scrumpy aint alone then hahhaha...

bradderz were looking to do a commute to a few new places praps 1/2 a month so alls good there :thumbsup:

Jefferson...we know abbey fields..we are going up to col united tonight for 7ish...on the stadium car park as its lit, BE COOL if you wanna pop up too...Hoping scrumpy might pop up an all :whistling::thumbsup:

+1 hahhaha

would love to but I'm not sure I fancy cycling up to Colchester stadium on a Friday evening (working tomorrow also) :whistling: also my charger for my hump pack has died- so waiting on a lead so I can hopefully use my tamiya style plug slow charger on it - will it work okay does any one know?

would love to but I'm not sure I fancy cycling up to Colchester stadium on a Friday evening (working tomorrow also) :whistling: also my charger for my hump pack has died- so waiting on a lead so I can hopefully use my tamiya style plug slow charger on it - will it work okay does any one know?

hahhaha towns not that rough lol, mate head up :yes: :yes:

well we was thinking about heading down the quay...Cant remember how well lit it is, i know my on roader needs a wash but reckon the rivers a bit deep to do it in :xd:

is there much on road space down near the Garrisson complex?????

Hump pack is a pass... :whistling:

I was thinking more about the distance and my poor legs! will probably have to give it a miss tonight...main issue being no way to charge my hump pack. The Quay is very well lit, but the people who live on the barges down there probably wouldn't like screaming nitro's! I've not been over toward the garrison area for a while- but there's probably a few places near the Arena and recreation field..I used to skateboard with my son down the hill there...really smooth!

I was thinking more about the distance and my poor legs! will probably have to give it a miss tonight...main issue being no way to charge my hump pack. The Quay is very well lit, but the people who live on the barges down there probably wouldn't like screaming nitro's! I've not been over toward the garrison area for a while- but there's probably a few places near the Arena and recreation field..I used to skateboard with my son down the hill there...really smooth!

mate soon as your fighting fit drop me a pm and we'll meet up..i MIGHT be able to do sunday down the quay i'll drop you a pm :thumbsup:

ANYONE else near buy who fancies an ICE BREAKER meet up tonight come equipped(RC style :xd: ) and maybe see some faces there for an hour or two...maybe three :sweatdrop:

DIRECTIONS IS JCT 27/28 OFF A12 and follow signs for Stadium..TBH you cant miss it as its sign posted and right next to the A12 :xd: :xd:

hi all you guy laindon blokey here only got a ssk v2 at the moment

How ya doing fella...? So thats another, believe bradderz is around your neck of the woods mate??

Jefferson...where have you been hiding?! Abbey fields is just up the road from me :yes: was also talking to another chap recently that bashes over at Abbey fields- will see if I can hunt him down... I'm definitely up for a bash any time though :thumbsup:

I normally run near the dips and banks in the corner where the TA headquarters place is. Especially like zooming along the flat and getting some nice air into the dip.

I've only ever seen one other person over there, near the TA place with a nitro 1/8, maybe a hyper. Didn't stop as passing with the kids

Jefferson...we know abbey fields..we are going up to col united tonight for 7ish...on the stadium car park as its lit, BE COOL if you wanna pop up too...Hoping scrumpy might pop up an all

Had a list of DIY jobs for the evening, odds and ends in the house. Now getting up to help a friend move :(

I normally run near the dips and banks in the corner where the TA headquarters place is. Especially like zooming along the flat and getting some nice air into the dip.

I've only ever seen one other person over there, near the TA place with a nitro 1/8, maybe a hyper. Didn't stop as passing with the kids

I used to fly my helicopter over there...although I used to go at about 5am- if people watch me, I'm nearly guaranteed to crash!

Would be well up for a bash over there though- It's only a ten minute walk from my house :thumbsup:

i would but im only 15 an a noob at this hobby lol

im 17 in october mate, so not exactly old ;)

oh i didnt realise lol iv only got a monkey an im getting the terrier next thats when i properly start this hobby hopefully lol

wouldnt bother with the terrier... well i wouldnt personally go near ansmann but thats just me, being a noob is not a bad thing, we were all noobs once..

• 1 month later...

Getting a few Essex guys on here now :thumbsup: hopefully we shall get some more and maybe then we can sort some bashes and have a get together.

Edited by scrumpy jack