• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

alloy painting

ravenguard

It's about the same price to get them powder coated mate iv spoken to mr m today and he's very cheap an knows his stuff drop him a pm!!!

All ready have :-)

But I want orange so ill have to check witch is best coat them or replace

I just sprayed a few alloy and steel bits on my marder. I etched primered them first then applied highbuild primer and then basecoat and 2coats of laquer then cured in a spray booth for 30mins at 60c. Can get you pics 2moz if you like mate?

Just a thought mate if you want bits painted... You could send them to me, give me a colour code of the colour you want thenni will paint them in work for you. All for the price of postage and basecoat :good:

Edited by richie-rich

I just sprayed a few alloy and steel bits on my marder. I etched primered them first then applied highbuild primer and then basecoat and 2coats of laquer then cured in a spray booth for 30mins at 60c. Can get you pics 2moz if you like mate?

Just a thought mate if you want bits painted... You could send them to me, give me a colour code of the colour you want thenni will paint them in work for you. All for the price of postage and basecoat :good:

Thanks.

I have baja up for swaps so ill give it a week,as I have just ordered a black shell ,if nothing ill start stripping it and pm