• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC FANATICS 25TH MARCH ,THE 1ST BIG HOST BASH (hopefully lol )

Bumperoo me thinks :)

The weather is looking promising and as a bonus we get an extra hour of daylight ;) I promise!

• Like 1

bring it with you leo we will have a look at it bud ;) my engine is naffed so you can put it in the redcat if you want to try and start it up that way its on a solid base to pull it if you get me ? i don't mean like for me to razz about with it lol just to get it running ?

Where is everyone? ;)

Nah, I can't wait for tomorrow pmsl!!!

C'mon, more names, we need more names, MORE NAMES!!!

Banners, Are you bringing tricopter 2moro?

I think you should!

You're funny lol!! I have no idea what state I left it in. I'm gonna have to try it again soon. I'll be asking more questions when the time comes ;)

You're funny lol!! I have no idea what state I left it in. I'm gonna have to try it again soon. I'll be asking more questions when the time comes ;)

Lol no worries, wind is a steady 6mph 2moro so I'm going to try get mine dialed in properly. I broke a prop on back garden other day attempting to fly in a confined space.

Oops

Also if your keycahin camera is charged, bring it along mate, I have a job for it

Edited by aidensere07

aiming to collect nic 'drunk as a skunk' soon :) lol

Jay n Marie are running late lol, some one forgot to move the clocks ;)

What did I miss then? Well gutted realy wanted to see that quad coptor fly what happend when it crashed it was flying so well see u all next week I hope.

The crash walters got on video was pilot error, I got disorientated and it came down hard. Landing in the bush definatly saved me a load of damage. It worked perfectly straight afterwards.

I did try a flip a while later failed and caused damage to an arm, a motor and broke 2 props, luckily I have spares :)

• 2 weeks later...