• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

need lipo to fit losi 5ive t 2s 7.4 savox servos

dadsavage

Just a thought but isn't 1050mAh to little capacity for a reciever pack? I have 4500mAh in my baja ?

lipo's are a completly different ball game to nimh eg a 3000mah nimh will last 10 mins at best a 3000mah lipo will last 30mins

lipo's are a completly different ball game to nimh eg a 3000mah nimh will last 10 mins at best a 3000mah lipo will last 30mins

No it wont, mAh means the same regardless of the battery chemistry. mAh stands for battery capacity in milli amps per hour.

A 3000mAh battery under 5a (5,000MA) of current REGARDLESS of voltage will last for roughly 25 minutes. This is the same with any li-po or ni-mh pack regardless of voltage.

Now i understand what you are saying when it comes to holding voltage but unfortunately that wont be a factor operating servo's.

If anything li-pos will last less time, as they're high voltage will cause the electronics to draw more current.

Don't believe me, then use this: http://jamesrbass.com/batterylife.htm

Btw (1000MA = 1A)

Edited by Baja 5b