• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Baja-Forum Quaggies Dirtbags

HUNTER.P

Brilliant, shame it does not fully close over !

Gav

They're designed that way Gav so that when you put a hot and or wet Baja or any other car in them for that matter, air can still circulate around the model allowing it to cool down without risk of damaging the bag or anything else around it, or allow it to dray naturally minimising the risk of corrosion to the cars components. You can just put your Baja in there straight after racing or bashing and drop it straight in your car boot or on your bench without leaving a trail of dirt, fuel and other stuff as you go. :)

Mark has one for his Baja.

It goes in that, pulls up around the wheels etc. and then just goes straight inthe boot of the car. Keeps the mud, leaves, etc from getting everywhere. It's quite a neat idea and does exactly what it says on the advert :)

It's not what I would call a storage device, it's for carrying the car to and from the bash...and more importantly....through the house to the garden for hsoing down after a muddy session.

• Like 1

Mark has one for his Baja.

It goes in that, pulls up around the wheels etc. and then just goes straight inthe boot of the car. Keeps the mud, leaves, etc from getting everywhere. It's quite a neat idea and does exactly what it says on the advert :)

It's not what I would call a storage device, it's for carrying the car to and from the bash...and more importantly....through the house to the garden for hsoing down after a muddy session.

Exactly.... And they open out nicely when it's on the bench so you can work on your model with all the mud, screws and other bits safely held inside the bag... Then when you're done, just empty the bag out into the bin or wherever and you're good to go. Great for keeping hold of rogue screws!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ordered from their site yet?

http://www.quaggies.com

Is this a legit company to order from?

Hi Joe,

I've been manufacturing and selling RC Dirtbags through my site http://www.quaggies.com since October 2010 and I've been a supporter of MSUK since 2009. All bags are top quality products, hand made in the UK by a team of very experienced seamstresses that used to sew knickers for Marks & Spencers. Most bags are held in stock and can be dispatched in 24 hours. The larger bags such as the Baja Bags are made to order due to their size and volume of fabric they use, but they're normally with you in 7 days or less.

The fabric & webbing used in to make the bags are military grade rip-stop, waterproof and fuel-proof so the bags are made to last.

They're all sent out by Recorded delivery as well to provide complete peace of mind.

If there's anything else you need to know, please give me a shout. Rest assured though, we are a legit company and our products are top notch.

Cheers

Justin

• Like 1

Alright, that's a nice & convincing reply. :)

I'll be ordering then, looks like what I need exactly.

Hi Joe,

No problem. Got plenty of fabric in stock. Can get you one sorted pretty quickly. Will put my seamstress on standby! ;-)

Thanks

Justin

They are very good bags highly recommended, I use it at bashes and it means I can sling the baja over my shoulder and carry everything else. They are 100% waterproof as I had about 1ltr of melted snow in mine. Awesome product and definatly recommended.

001-68.jpg

002-70.jpg

Thanks for the recommendation Mark! Glad to hear yours is serving you well. :)

They are very good bags highly recommended, I use it at bashes and it means I can sling the baja over my shoulder and carry everything else. They are 100% waterproof as I had about 1ltr of melted snow in mine. Awesome product and definatly recommended.

001-68.jpg

002-70.jpg

Hi Joe,

No problem. Got plenty of fabric in stock. Can get you one sorted pretty quickly. Will put my seamstress on standby! ;-)

Thanks

Justin

Alright, weekend, at last! Time to forget about work! :)

No coupon code for MSUK-forum members Justin? ;)

• Like 1

Alright, weekend, at last! Time to forget about work! :)

No coupon code for MSUK-forum members Justin? ;)

Evening Guys,

Sorry I'm late replying. Easter Bingo at School Tonight :)

Here's the current code for MSUK Members : msuk2012

Just enter that code at the checkout, hit the update button and it'll knock 10% off :)

Cheers

Justin

Evening Guys,

Just enter that code at the checkout, hit the update button and it'll knock 10% off :)

Cheers

Justin

nice m8 cheers for that 10% off and they look awesome. quick question you got any pics of the monster truck one as im looking to get one for my savage flux

Cheers

Rob

Hey Rob,

Unfortunately I don't have any to hand at the minute, but all the bags I make are designed to fit up and over the wheels of the car/truck but leave the body open to air. A little extra room around the truck is fine though. If you need help sizing a bag for the Savage, let me know.

Thanks

Justin

nice m8 cheers for that 10% off and they look awesome. quick question you got any pics of the monster truck one as im looking to get one for my savage flux

Cheers

Rob

Hey Rob,

Unfortunately I don't have any to hand at the minute, but all the bags I make are designed to fit up and over the wheels of the car/truck but leave the body open to air. A little extra room around the truck is fine though. If you need help sizing a bag for the Savage, let me know.

Thanks

Justin

ok no worrys cheers justin

Evening Guys,

Cheers

Justin

Alright!, cheers for that, really appreciate it :thumbsup:

Order placed!

Alright!, cheers for that, really appreciate it :thumbsup:

Order placed!

Hey Joe,

Thanks for your order. Your bag is in production as we speak :) Should get it back from my team of seamstresses tomorrow.

Cheers

Justin