• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The CD Savage Update Part 2 or 3 or whatever !

CivicD

Been playing again and have done some more to the Savage, I know that most of you do not like the Purple Alloy stuff but I kinda have a softsport for it. Plus I got it for a pretty good price.

Mods this time around are:

Fast Lane Machine's LCG TVP's

Complete set of 6 CVD Driveshafts

Alloy Upper and Lower Arms

Alloy shock towers

Alloy steering Jobbies (Can't think what they're called)

Ofna Throttle/Brake Mod

Uprated Diff's back and front

More Stainless Screws etc

Also put a new head on the STS28 cos it spent entirely too much time the wrong way up tongue.gif

Pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Just waiting for a new fuel tank cos I backflipped the Savage into the garden fence last week tongue.gif

Anyways, that's it for now..

Looking good mate, i bet that shifts a bit, even with all the alloy :D Nice one :good:

oh and that pumpkin dude on the window sill looks class haha :)

Thanks mate, Not had it running yet cos I have no fuel tank but hoping it's gonna go well (Again lol)

Oh and thats my JDM Onion man on the sill :good:

@ MML, thats the Engine plate that came with the TVP's Bud B)

aha, thought it was a fastlane plate. prolly gunna get my self of them. how you finding the standard length lcg tvps. all probablems sroted now then?

Didn't really have too many problems putting it together tbh bud. I did have the shave a little off the TVP's around the outter engine to engine mount bolts. I could'nt get the mesh right because the engine was'nt sitting straight. Apart from the and the fact that I had the engine braces [CENSORED] about face all went really well. Was quite suprised how all the bolt holes lined up so well. JUst want to get the FLM skid plate now B)

also wanna point out incase you hadnt noticed, that the spring on the brake arm is on the wrong side of the slider. should be on the left.

Yer I relised that once I had it together, CBA to change it right now but will defo sort it :good::P

Thanks for the comments guy's B)

• 2 weeks later...