• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sony Slim PS3 160gb & Tritton AX720 Gaming headset

Kpowell911

Hi, I'm selling a few items to try and make up a bit of cash to spend on my car. Its that time of year again when my MOT, Tax, Brakes and tyres need replacing, and rather than spend my months expandable income and becoming a recluse for a month, I'm selling some stuff to free up the funds.

First up is a Sony PS3 160GB Slim. This is I believe the latest model. I bought it October/November time to play GT5 only. I genuinely can add up the times I've used this on one hand. It looks great on the AV shelf, but I Cannot justify it been sat there.

Comes with all boxes and manuals, one controller and the charger. I can probabaly throw in a HDMI cable too if you so wish. It is in mint condition.

096f89bb.jpg

9523eaaa.jpg

Offers.

Second up is a Tritton AX720 gaming headset. It can be used with PS3/360/PC Comes boxed with everything it originally came with. I bought it the day Modern Warefare 3 came out, and have used it about 5 times as I sucked at that game and traded it in.

806c900c.jpg

Again Offers

Thanks