• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North west bashers. 3 sisters.

Toxic Basher

With laughter ??

Come on Stebro the more the merrier come and run my Vorza over with ya 1/5 petrol, if you can catch me ;-) lol

OOOOOOOOOOO! Stebro make sure you get some vids of this :yes:

Shame i wont be there cos there be 2 trying to cath his vorza :hahadance: :hahadance:

Cant wait till my new car is sorted i reckon this summer will be a good one at wigan :xd:

unlucky si,,, but if you was a true wiganer u would be holding that pie in the air like a trophy and saying nowt going ta stop me mam frum going ta thar meet up in 3 slappers in the morning------------------comon the wiginer warriors

edit ------------------ you teachers would do anything for more time off,,,,,,,,,,, oh and ps hope ur ok and get well soon :tease::thumbsup:

Edited by bombaymary

I can't make it today. I have the kids with me till around 1 so by the time I sort myself out and get over there it will be too late. Plus it will be a long way to do the shake down run on both my baja

I agree good meet. Shame my car didnt last long! lol

Lets hope the next isnt so muddy!

Top meet, great stuff nice to meet a few new faces,

Let's hope it drys up for next time,

It's going to take ages to clean the cars lol I got some good footage aswell I'll put a vid together asap and post it here :-)

• Like 1

Yeah lads was a wicked bash and my baja was dirtier than my missus when she's had a few beers :hahadance:

Took the baja to jetwash at tesco and like a muppet left my shell there :sly: so now av no shell but sack it anyway gona buy a new one and let outlaw paint it :yes:

Shame the losi didnt lat long tho would have been fun on 3s :sweeeet:

Forgot to ask who everyone was apart from the ones i know allready ?

Edited by hebby
  • Like 2

Yeah looking forward to the dry dust instead of the mud that stuff was horrible never the less was good to give the baja some shizzle

• Like 1

Yeah lads was a wicked bash and my baja was dirtier than my missus when she's had a few beers :hahadance:

Took the baja to jetwash at tesco and like a muppet left my shell there :sly: so now av no shell but sack it anyway gona buy a new one and let outlaw paint it :yes:

Shame the losi didnt lat long tho would have been fun on 3s :sweeeet:

Forgot to ask who everyone was apart from the ones i know allready ?

I was the one that didnt look so pastey with the broken mini

• Like 1

I was the one that didnt look so pastey with the broken mini

You were the lucky one then :xd: :xd: :xd:

Took me an hour to clean the baja and still got a ear bashing of the missus cos kitchen floor is filthy :whistling: :whistling: but i asure you when it dry's up its an awesome day but be warned stay away from that jump cos you will not come home with your car working after any of them :yucky:

Thats why i stayed away with my baja i learned from the last time with my blackout :thumbsup: Cos nosense and outlaw are crazy they love to smash theres to bits :yes:

• Like 2

Took me an hour to clean the baja and still got a ear bashing of the missus cos kitchen floor is filthy :whistling: :whistling: but i asure you when it dry's up its an awesome day but be warned stay away from that jump cos you will not come home with your car working after any of them :yucky:

Thats why i stayed away with my baja i learned from the last time with my blackout :thumbsup: Cos nosense and outlaw are crazy they love to smash theres to bits :yes:

lol

Yeah you kept teazing us with going near that jump... wanted to catch it on film!

Im serious them mofo's are dangerous dont ever try what they do cos im sure they own a model shop or sumat :thumbsup: cos they never arsed about breaking sumat its like " oh look a 20ft jump " smack bang break oh well just fix it later :sweeeet:

Yeah you kept teazing us with going near that jump... wanted to catch it on film!

:smilies_eusasmiles2: Not a chance!

Learned my mistake last time

Skip to 2:17 and watch top right corner at my blackout getting destroyed :yes:

Edited by hebby
  • Like 1