• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

traxxas slash 4x4 rtr purchased thursday 5th jan. new pics added...

tanveer

not had this very long at all, purchased last week but as the main bash spot for me at the minute is a huge carpark this isnt really suited to the job. the slash 4x4 cost me 339 pounds on thursday 5th january 2012 and i also bought the rpm arms front and rear and the rear rpm bearing carriers. this came to a total of 375 pounds. the truck has been used no more than a handful of times and is mint condition wise the shell has a couple of marks thats about it. this truck will do 60mph on a 3s 30c lipo so is pretty quick. im after 270 pounds. it comes boxed with everything as it left the shop. standard battery is only a 3300mah nimh battery though. if any more pics or info is needed just drop me a pm.or call tan on 07732011340

100_0501.jpg100_0503.jpg100_0507.jpg100_0508.jpg100_0505.jpg

Edited by tanveer

id swap for my tamiya if u was interested and able to travel to birmingham, i know its not for speedruns, but just wondering

id be able to offer a venom gpv-1 electric bike as on for sales section, plus an annsman virus 2.0 brushless (mental fast) both are boxed and rtr i'll even chuck a 14.v 3cell lipo in for the virus.

like i say both are completely rtr with everything needed and boxed.

would this tempt you ???

mark,

ps. can drive to meet you too say east mids airport ???

Have a traxxas t-max mate it has loads of spares including a full srt of ally arms and chassis, nearly enought to build to of them, just needs putting back together.

Let me know if your interested and I'll send you some pics

Thanks