• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

X1X CRT RTR - BIts in the box?

HI all,

I have recieved an X1X CRT RTR for Xmas, and there are a few extra bits that in the box.

One pack states "spares" but not on the others - am I right in understanding that they are all spares apart from wing, body and transmitter!).

If not - I have absolutely no idea where they live and how to even get started!!!!!!!

Thanks all who can help.

my hong nor x1x-cr was the same, just had to drill 2 holes on the wing. I defo think they are just spares but the crt could be different.

ill post some pics of the parts a received later when i get home to see if they are the same....

w6xc39.jpg

23vbjd.jpg

any ideas what these parts are. i took 2 pics , 1 zoomed in on the 3 bags.

from what i can see. the top left bag is spare servo parts and the top right bag is spare screws. its just the other bag i cant figure out what its for.

cheers guys

Yo,your on the money for the top 2, the plastic parts in the bottom bag have no real application, but the silver job is the nut to secure the Ariel in place on the radio box :good: