• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

WTD: Hong Nor CR X1/X2 roller

-BEZ-

lol im after cheap rollers to strip for parts. Just need 2 pairs of front 16mm shocks, rear center CVD and axle pins, but for the money they would cost new I could try and find a roller or two and break them down.

Not really after minters, but dont want abused ones either.

To me. :D

To me :D

Nosense has a couple of rollers for sale on here at just £80!

lol you really need to sort this double posting out, in all of your PM's I recieve most messages 3-4 times :D

Ah so you want them to strip, just as well then you ain't doing that to my baby! :P

Edited by revorocks

Ah so you want them to strip, just as well then you ain't doing that to my baby! :P

lol, thought about making you an offer, but tbh, thers not alot on your chassis i need, that and its too expensive for what im looking for :good:

I still need to put leccys in my X2 CRT, shes a beauty, i dont mind her stayin mint atm tho

• 1 month later...

lol ive built another baby now, the x2, its still brand spanking new, never seen outdoors rofl

next project, you will have too see........

anyway back to topic ........

any CRs out there for me to buy ;)