• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

JConcepts SCT BackPack

Garry

bag1141011.jpgbag2141011.jpgbag3141011.jpg

It’s not just for school anymore, it’s for racing, bashing, and getting to the track on time. JConcepts introduces the SCT backpack, a clever way to handle and carry any Short Course truck with accessories to and from the race track or favorite bashing area. Typically, when a driver packs for a day of racing or bashing the racing bags are full of spares, chargers, electrical and miscellaneous other items.

The SCT backpack is the perfect way to travel with a vehicle when space is limited or quick access is critical. If you want to pack light for a quick few runs down the street or for a complete day at the track, the SCT backpack is the perfect choice.

Durable external material with front panel printing brings the backpack to life with various JConcepts graphics and imagery. Traditional front panel pockets have room for just about anything from spare parts to electrical and tools. The full length side pockets are purpose built to hold 4 mounted tires on each side of the bag giving the racer multiple tire options in one contained unit.

In addition, the inside of the bag has a composite hard bottom which allows the backpack to support its own weight during storage and packing. A carrying handle on top and conventional back straps with padded area make trips extremely simple. Take the backpack in an airline flight as a travel carry on item or in the vehicle as quick to go item. The JConcepts backpack does it all, quickly and with style.

Source: RCSpecial

This interested me at first, handy for grabbing the slash and heading out on the back, but as Nitrholic pointed out. No real place for the radio? the front pocket, just doesnt look big enough

I use a rucksack to transport my smaller stuff, but if you are going to custom design a backpack, a radio pocket would be a good thing. Radio under teh shell is fine for leccy...but I wouldn't do it for nitro....

Stuickybomb....the 5T will not fit. It's a stadium truck.....5SC....now that should fit ;)

When I need a rucksack, the right hand is operating the throttle and front brake...the left hand is working the clutch....and both are hanging on in a vague effort at steering :)

Could clench the radio in my teeth, but I find Spektrum's don't taste good.

LMAO!!!

• 1 month later...