• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Clubs near chester

louder

Hey so I haven't raced since I was a kid (even then really it was my dad racing I just 'helped') I am looking to get into racing for myself. I have no idea what class I want to race in or which are the best (subjective I guess) but I was just wondering if anyone knew of any clubs near Chester in the North West. I just want to pop along and see what it's like, get a feel for it and find out what classes they run.

Thanks very much.

Depends on what you want to race I guess, if you want to race onroad type cars like 1/12 Mardave, 1/14 Carisma/Recoil, occasionally Tamiya Mini, 1/10 touring and other classes then there is the wirral model car club that races at Neston Civic Hall on a tuesday night from 6.30. This is a link to our website... http://wirralmodelcarclub.webs.com/ In a similar vein there is Ellesmere Port club that race on a Friday night.

Off road electric there is a large club in Southport which isnt a million miles away if you are willing to travel.

there also Frodsham Model Car Club on a Thursday we race at frodsham community center 7pm till 10pm we race onroad cars like 1/12 Mardave and 1/10th tourers

websites in my stig we also have a club car that you van have a go with

pm me if you want more info

thanks

phils

found it, look for crewe off road club.. hope this helps :yes: they are their this weekend 16th oct, theirs also indoor on a friday night.

Crewe isn't running tomorrow because of work being done. It seems their web site hasn't been updated.