• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ParkHall RC track (stoke).

CHUNKERLUV

• 1 month later...

Pretty quiet on here lately!

Looks like some more Astro has turned up today, when is the next work party planned? Put me down to help out.

Been doing some diff/shock rebuilds, anyone got any good buggy/truggy setups suited to the new track layout?

Dave.

Pretty quiet on here lately!

Looks like some more Astro has turned up today, when is the next work party planned? Put me down to help out.

Been doing some diff/shock rebuilds, anyone got any good buggy/truggy setups suited to the new track layout?

Dave.

Ayup Dave most people are using facebook group http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/208849805881869/ to keep in touch as its instant and easy to load pics and stuff theres more track work planned as people have said they cant see there cars at the bottom on the new layout also try get some sort of drainage put in.

We are doing some track alterations over the next few weeks. These will kick off tomorrow night (25th) approx 7.30pm.

There will be a crew at the track all day Thursday 26th they would really appreciate some help. Then there will be another WP Thursday evening 6.30pm onwards.

These WP's are a great opportunity to meet the people behind the track and get involved.

Hope to see you there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just bought my self a Hpi Savage x with a force .36 bigblock to have a little fun with. Havent had anything nitro or petrol for a few years now. Just wondering if people are still using the track and when do people tend to go up. Does it get busy on certain days?

Well ive been up the track today. Twice infact.

Had a good hour up there in the morning and went back this afternoon and managed to destroy an engine mount. :)

Think i was getting a little bit too cocky :)

Somebody else turned up before my incident with a buggy who seemed pretty experienced.

Its a shame about the few puddles up there and been thinking all day what could be done to help them drain away.

Just got to wait on a few new parts to arrive now now. Forgot how expensive this hobbie can be.

Ay e up mate....we are thinking about buying a petrol pump but that would only be used on weds and sundays....Unfortunately its always gonna have drainage issues...thats what happens when you build an RC track on a pond.

• 4 months later...

Anytime although it will be flooded at the moment with all the rain we have had. A couple of the lads usually pump it off ready for use at weekends if it's dry

• 1 month later...

Just a post to say a few work parties will be happening in the next few weeks I'll post dates up. If people aren't familiar with this place see the first post....Always nice to see new faces so pop along.

• 2 weeks later...

**************WORK-PARTY TO BE HELD AT PARKHALL RC TRACK....9TH AND 10TH OF MARCH**************

Please bring a spade, pick, wheel-barrow (anything to dig with)

This shouldn't take long as the track alterations aren't that dramatic

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya

We've been up to the track a few times since Christmas and every time the gates been locked, is this just because it's the middle of winter? Would be nice to meet up with a few people as we've been out of the hobby for a while :-)

• 1 year later...

just seen this thread so I am asking if the track is still open these days ?.

as I only live 3 miles from it :) well when I am in stoke that is..... .

also if it is open do I just go there or do I need to speak to someone ?, thanks

sound I will nip down there in a week or 2 with my Kalahari & see how the thing goes if the track is not under water that is lol.

cheers

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...