• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

***Hyper Owners Club***

Revorocks

Hi all,

What sort of price is reasonable for a used Hyper 7? Thinking of getting one on ebay and depending on if it runs well or not convert it to Brushless. 

Well its very dirty but nothings broken according to seller. Navarossi Engine, RB Exhaust, Comes with starter box he sais it needs to be set up as its got 2 new motors in it. Comes with servos and radio gear. 

Hi, im running a hyper 7 brushless with 150a esc and 2000kv motor on 4sDoes anyone know what some good differential weights are ? Front, centre and rear ? Thanks

I'm about to put one together with 7k/12.5k/5k on a really similar brushless setup with 4s also. Just my starting point.

• Like 1

I'm about to put one together with 7k/12.5k/5k on a really similar brushless setup with 4s also. Just my starting point.

From what i can remember this has 6k, 30k, 4k but doesn't seem the best...

Was thinking of putting some 6k in the back as it spins up

Also what does a 'high K' centre diff oil do?

Hi all,

What sort of price is reasonable for a used Hyper 7? Thinking of getting one on ebay and depending on if it runs well or not convert it to Brushless. 

Whatever the price is you will find it to be a damn sight harder than your trophy :hahadance:

They usually come with grease, I've put 10000 in the centre and 7000 in front & rear, I was going to put 5000 in the rear but it never arrived.

I know this isn't normal but it's what I had & any oil is better than no oil :)

I got mine from here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270874496502 but make sure you message him for your free bottle ( not PayPal message )

Rob

They usually come with grease, I've put 10000 in the centre and 7000 in front & rear, I was going to put 5000 in the rear but it never arrived.

I know this isn't normal but it's what I had & any oil is better than no oil :)

I got mine from here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270874496502 but make sure you message him for your free bottle ( not PayPal message )

Rob

Brilliant help mate, many thanks!! 

One thing I did notice when I had the hyper 7 out was that the brakes are not as good as the hyper SS so having a spare centre diff & brakes I fitted the fibre disks & metal pads from the SS. It's too late to try it now but even pushing it up & down the living room they seem better :)

Rob

One thing I did notice when I had the hyper 7 out was that the brakes are not as good as the hyper SS so having a spare centre diff & brakes I fitted the fibre disks & metal pads from the SS. It's too late to try it now but even pushing it up & down the living room they seem better :)

Rob

what brakes was you running before bud...mine are stock not proper brake shoes just bits of metal on yellow nylon/fibre disc and she locks up everytime

I got them oils they are dead slow at dispatch when you order them message them and then send it on your paypal mine all turned up after long wait...im running 7000 5000 3000 spin her on a hair pin now

I've got 7000 10000 7000 as the 5000 never came, can spin it round in a tighter turn than with the ss which still has grease in all diffs.

Rob

what brakes was you running before bud...mine are stock not proper brake shoes just bits of metal on yellow nylon/fibre disc and she locks up everytime

That's what I've just put in but it had metal disks with what looks a bit like normal brake pads Posted Image

Both the hyper 7's that I bought had these in

Rob