• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi 5ive-T 1:5 4WD Off-Road Truck

Rev_Head

Its American though and they prob dont care about brca? I think this is more of a mega basher than a racer i can't imagine theres many places (at least in uk) that races 1/5 scale?

It does,nt look much like a basher to me!

I dont think the design will hold up to too much bashing it is way too low to the ground

Looks much more like an oval racer to me

Looks great though well done Losi

I may have a hopped up Blackout for sale soon !!

It does,nt look much like a basher to me!

I dont think the design will hold up to too much bashing it is way too low to the ground

Looks much more like an oval racer to me

have you ever bashed a losi 8ight before mate they are extremly strong and losi are very well known for making extremly strong bashers years or proof behind there models i expect nothing less from the 5ive

have you ever bashed a losi 8ight before mate they are extremly strong and losi are very well known for making extremly strong bashers years or proof behind there models i expect nothing less from the 5ive

Well said that man. This is essentially an over sized 8ight so itll take some abuse.

Looks like we may have to change some rules at our AGM this year as the losi is too long

to race as an outlaw in the national series, The max length is 900mm

surely a well placed hacksaw blade and a bit of modding will get it down to the right size

Well said that man. This is essentially an over sized 8ight so itll take some abuse.

Sadly no I have never bashed a Losi 8ight but have seen a few bashed

I have to say yes they do stand up to a lot of Abuse!!

But the question is Have you ever bashed a 1/5th scale?

I have and do with my Baja and Blackout !

If you do not want to keep replacing broken parts then you need a good suspension and decent ground clearance

You cannot simply take a 1/8th scale buggy/truggy and make it a 1/5th scale petrol

The 5ive t weighs in at 16Kg so all this weight means you are not going to be bashing this like a 8ight

I still think the ground clearance is a little too low for a basher and our UK terrain

Great for smooth tracks though

I am sure this can be rectified but I still believe this truck is no basher out of the box!

Looks like a great truck all the same and look forward to seeing its progression.

The 5ive t weighs in at 16Kg so all this weight means you are not going to be bashing this like a 8ight

I still think the ground clearance is a little too low for a basher and our UK terrain

i bash my baja and marder like i do my buggys and truggys find the steepest incline in an area hit it @ full tilt and try to land on all 4wheels

also the ground clearance isnt to bad, my marder runs lower compared to what the losi looks

These things bring a whole new meaning to "LARGE scale"

Pic borrowed from Stevo @ Rossmods

Yes thats an MCD V4 next to it :o

1.jpg

Holly mother of god :shockingscary:

That thing is just mahoosive