• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Ipswich/Suffolk Bashers?

stretch

well you have to try these things, its part of the fun.

im unsure weather i can make it sunday at the min, as my mates not got his car back yet, and mikes not sureif hes comeing, no biggy if i dont, as now the weathers better we can start to meet 2 weekly all the time.

well you have to try these things, its part of the fun.

im unsure weather i can make it sunday at the min, as my mates not got his car back yet, and mikes not sureif hes comeing, no biggy if i dont, as now the weathers better we can start to meet 2 weekly all the time.

I will be there mate :-)

so can give you a lift if need be buddy!

And i was def thinking Claydon as it should be nice this week but am open to where ever :-) lol

Edited by Evmk

thanx mike :)

im happy at either place, just glad the snow is gone and ground is dry ish now ill get some grip lol

scot says if its landseer he will walk ova withe the plane for ya to lookie at mike,

Edited by Redneck29

thanx mike :)

im happy at either place, just glad the snow is gone and ground is dry ish now ill get some grip lol

scot says if its landseer he will walk ova withe the plane for ya to lookie at mike,

Tbh mate, im still thinking Claydon as i have just been down there and its dry as hell, will be perfect on Sunday if its this dry as no rain is due before Monday, could def get a track marked out if enough of us drive around it lol

Tbh mate, im still thinking Claydon as i have just been down there and its dry as hell, will be perfect on Sunday if its this dry as no rain is due before Monday, could def get a track marked out if enough of us drive around it lol

got to agree claydon will be the better place to go.

ok that works, do u want me to see if i can get my dads petrol strimmer?

You could do mate but i am limited by the size of my car, what are you bringing with you Sunday mate? :-)

good point, ill leave that till scot gets his volvo back.

all im brining tomoz is my what i need for my leo and the car its self, give me a ring later so we can sort out for the morning bud

good point, ill leave that till scot gets his volvo back.

all im brining tomoz is my what i need for my leo and the car its self, give me a ring later so we can sort out for the morning bud

Hello mate, going out for a meal tonight for my Bday lol pm me your address and i will come collect you between 10.30 and 10.45 tomorrow :-)

finally finished took about an hour lol the title sequence has gone funky but CBA to re encode it all. Someone else can borrow my camera and film next time out of the 4 vids i've done I have non of my cars lol

Edited by stretch

hi guys . it was good to see you all again on sunday , when is the next time ?

great pics and vid stretch and not sure i can maintain your high standard but i will give it a try if you want some shots of your cars.

did anyone hear the metalic clunk when accelerating in my s50 ,just striped the transmission again and cant see anything broken , however as

a noobie i am not quite sure what i am looking for ? any ideas will be helpful .

cheers mate will pass the camera to you next time :thumbsup: ni mate I didn't hear a clunk was that after I left? so can't help as i'm the electric guy, joel/marcus probably best to ask.

Next planned bash will probably be 11/03/12 as we normally do it every 2 weeks to allow for fixing/planning time etc. However Mike (Evmk) normally goes to Claydon randomly.

Jay will you be joining us at the next one?

hi guys . it was good to see you all again on sunday , when is the next time ?

great pics and vid stretch and not sure i can maintain your high standard but i will give it a try if you want some shots of your cars.

did anyone hear the metalic clunk when accelerating in my s50 ,just striped the transmission again and cant see anything broken , however as

a noobie i am not quite sure what i am looking for ? any ideas will be helpful .

In my savage and i believe your mta, the gear system has two places where the gear can engage, it sounds abit like one of the pins might be missing and the gear is having to travel the entire way back round before it reaches the point where it engages again, i don't know if that makes much sense but its easier to explain in person lol

if your free one evening or afternoon, your more then welcome to bring it up to me and i will look it over for you?

But yes Brian/Stretch is right, I spend alot of time at Claydon lol

Another good Video mate, as always lol I will bring my camera down next time also :-)

Edited by Evmk

Jay will you be joining us at the next one?

Bloody hope so mate, missing the meets! :(

Need to sort a couple of minors with the Badger, should be done by the 11th and if I can source a 5 or 6s 5000mAh 40-50C LiPo by then I'll bring the E-LST2. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swyped from a distant star, the other side of the Galaxy on my GT-I9100 powered by V3TR3MA ROM using Tapatalk

nice work stretch, pics and vid are awsom.

i wount be about on here much for a lil while as my modem has died grrr, so i have to do this at my dads.

leopard is fixed....took all of 10mins to do, could have done that down there if i had took the spare hub wiv me lol.

ill keep a eye out were i can for the next bash date