• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Ipswich/Suffolk Bashers?

stretch

:(

The Mini 8ight isn't water proof so won't be bashing if it is but will see what the actual day brings because it's suppose to raining today and nothing so far?!?

Fingers crossed!

Swyped from a distant star, the other side of the Galaxy on my Slim ICS powered GT-I9100

What's happening guys??

Stretch are you coming? Sam, what time you & Meekster coming down?

Swyped from a distant star, the other side of the Galaxy on my Slim ICS powered GT-I9100

well we are going up to the farm in the morning to sort some stuff out on the car, and the heading to landseer so i guess around 12-1 pm, but we will come for whatever time you lot are there

Well weather permitting me and EVMK will be there from 11ish, will have to be gone by 2pm at the latest because I need sleep before work tomorrow night.

Hope I don't break anything too quickly and hopefully see you guys there, will post in the am if it's a no go.

Jay.

Well it was wishful thinking that it wasn't going to rain but it has, I'm not risking a brand new non water proof RC in this so think I'll give it a miss tbh.

I have two nights to do and I'm off for twelve days so we could arrange something for during the week or next weekend??

Hey guys, anybody up for a last minute bash tomorrow???

Me and EVMK are going to be up Landseer Park at about 10am, I've got the Baja back together or will have by tomorrow so will be it's final bash in my ownership. I'll also be taking the Mini 8ight for some BMX track action!!

Anybody???

Edited by JayJ
  • Like 1

Not sure tbh Sam, was thinking Landseer unless anybody has another suggestion?

Mini 8ight and E-LST2 are begging for the BMX track!

• 2 weeks later...

alot of people have pulled out last minute again(same thing every year)

but would still be good to see some local guys, since i havnt met most of you yet, its always a good day no matter how many turn up

Mike you going to sammys track this weekend?

I have to come say hi and meet everyone, should be a good two days if we get some nice weather lol

to be fair, i live less them 4 mins walk away, i could even drive my rc car there, so will most def be coming up!

have you guys tried out that place off Old Norwich Road? it used to be an old factory, the factorys gone but all the super slippy tile flooring is still there

Its amazing for drifters and my CR was fun there too, the skateboarders have set up ramps and stuff

IMG_20120630_184018.jpg