• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TM 'T' Party

hoss

Sorry euphoria mate really never meant to bounce my car of ya face, lesson learned, it could of been much worse :-/

Carl thanks for the offer mate I could see you was gutted but honestly it's ok mate just gutted it never worked long for ya so you could enjoy more bash time,

The bash buss was awesome, never thought I'd be doing donuts on a transit van roof ha ha can't wait to see more pics and vids.

Was a bloody pic weekend, and the crt still works, no matter how hard i bashed it, super glue and cable tie's are the way forward i tell yah,

it was nice meeting everyone and putting faces....and accents to the usernames, cheers for the whole weekend, i ill be getting my pics up and vids tonight after work :)

Well taken pretty much all day but I finally have 357 out of 600 pics I'm happy with (others were blurred or not worth showing). Also have about 25 mins of video that I've edited.

Too late to be messing around and uploaded now so will get it sorted this week sometime.

Promise the pics will be worth it though.

Just uploading what little i filmed as i was having such a laugh i forgot to get the camera out :good:

Think next year though we need to be told about the electric fence :o

• Like 1

Finally on a real comp, so able to post a Thank You

It has been said, but a MASSIVE Thank You to Chris an his folks

Without them, an their continued support

We really couldn't manage such an Amazing event :good:

Also a HUGE Thank You to one an ALL that attended, Gave loads of help, Enjoyed themselves, an made the Event the Fantastic place to be that it was

Massive Thanks to ALL that helped with the set up, with the Track build, an the prep work for the event, Marquee building, toilet cleaning, Mowing of grass, Ramp building, Driving, loading an unloading of trucks an trailers

Lighting, tables an Chairs, the list is almost endless with the tasks an people that helped

Chris Roberts

WOL

Chris Telford

Connor

Carri-Anne

Thank You with the set up Help, simply wouldn't have happened without you

Chris Roberts

Adam

Chris

Chris Telford

Jayne

Banners, an Beccy

Jay an Marie

Aiden

Phil

Thank you all for the help with the track build :good:

Thank you ONE an ALL that attended, Without such Fantastic people, it Just wouldn't be the same, so you ALL deserve a Big pat on the back :good:

Also a Huge thanks once Again to Carl Curtis for his skills an time spent doing the DJ work an making the atmosphere so Great

We Truly couldn't have asked for better, both in terms of people, weather, an fun

It gets better Every Year, an will for Years to come I'm sure

A Massive thanks to EVERYONE that helped with the Clean up an loading an Unloading of the vans an trailers

the list is HUGE, an I thank you ALL, but to name you all would take just too long, an you know who you are, so THANK YOU

So with that said ............. roll on the next one :british flag:

An lets make it as good, or even better again

(even Bigger ramps, an Track, an More FUN)

Thank You ALL

Hoss :good:

(If I have forgotten anyone's name Sorry, it's not because your help wasn't appreciated, I'm just bad at remembering :lol: I will amend any that's missed )

• Like 2