• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

for sale hyper 7 .28 with boost bottle,o.s race carb

richx12

Here we have my hyper 7 which im gutted about selling but i need the money for a upcoming family holiday

The car goes like a bat out of hell with the boost bottle and the o.s race carb on giving extra boost of perfomance (boost bottles are rare and collect unused feul untill the boost bottle's full and dumps nitro into carb giving major boost)

faster than the ansman virus, and hpi evo's etc

I have picked the car up from model craze today as ive had it professionally tuned as i have just fitted a new feul tank, lines and feul filters and due to the nature of the hobby wanted it running perfect when sold , it also has a o.s race carb fitted

ill list a few things ive recently spent on the car getting ready for the summer

brand new hitech 645mg throttle servo(front one already hitech) fitted at model craze brierley hill

I took the old style batteries off car and replaced with top of the range recharable battery pack,with charger (LAST MONTH)

shock sock covers black fitted,

new glow plug and air filter

spare air filter

plenty of spare feul

universal spanner for wheels and glow plug etc

feul bottle

and of course the controller

The pull start has broke , i didnt replace it as i have a handheld starter, not included in sale as its not mine, due to nature of hobby no refunds or returns, a pull start off ebay is £20.00 if you dont have a starter box etc

may need a little clean but besides that its ready to go !

dont be fooled by buying anything cheaper of here there half broke mainly worn and will fail on you many times, this car has expensive servos battery packs,has been well maintained and just had over £40.00 spent on tuning it !,

any questions please ask , this car is advertised elsewhere so i have the right to end the auction at any time im near b650pb

£130.00

post-22383-0-95531600-1308426141_thumb.j

post-22383-0-10052100-1308426145_thumb.j

post-22383-0-79484700-1308426147_thumb.j

post-22383-0-13267900-1308426151_thumb.j

post-22383-0-45792400-1308426153_thumb.j

Edited by richx12