• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Snetterton Park Meet (On-road track)

willb

ha, i been away 6 months or more from the bash scene and it still hasnt changed lol ,  think its time to admit it guys that r/c isnt that important to you lot anymore and once that happens you need to find out what is important to you and stick to it, im moving into 1:1 cars just bought a turbo should be more fun than my old car and pretty soon the r/c gear will be going apart from the phantom i still find that fun so im keeping it.

anyway the times we had at bashes were fun so cheers for that.

Mat

i ment the fact that you guys have trouble setting up a bash due to people not being commited to it, ie something else always gets priority, i think that starts to heppen when you lose interest in something, i know because the same thing happened to me in the scooter scene, i used to follow all the bashes and drive 300 miles to an event and then i just got sloppy, and realised that i wernt really into it anymore, i get the feeling you guys are going somewhere similar with r/c.

Mat

My main bashers are down at the moment, after Christmas though, I'll be ordering the parts needed to get my fleet back up and running. I can't believe I've let 8 of my 11 cars go down along with 3 of my 4 helis.

mat, how can you say that, you were at bhbf not so long ago, and by the looks of it youre planning on going to the speed fest next year, so i dont understnad how you can say youre losing interest when youre already planning to go to bash's next year, ive just bought a blitz, so im deffo not losing interest, at this time of year its difficult to get the time, money, and weather to beable to put togther a decent bash, as will said the beach bash we had was epic, a hell of a turn up aswell, plenty of fun still going on in the rc scene here, my problem is traveling, and that should be sorted by summer time, for when we all get out of hibernation, persoally mat, i think if you were to sell up you will regret it as soon as the summer comes,

if im proved wrong... fair play, but im deffo still in the rc scene, infact i almost bought a turnigy kart going cheap on ebay, just for snetty but might wait for warmer weather for the onroads :)

i didnt say i was loosing interest in r/c i said i lost interest in the scooter scene, but the way it happened was similar to what seems to happen with you lot when organising bashes, im still going to the big bashes because i know i wont be sitting around on my own because nobody showed up, the reason im selling the cars is because i want to get some big leccys for the summer but atm i cant afford so i will sell and go without untill the bashes i arranged next year.

btw shaun if you want to go to the bez's bash in the summer you could have a lift as long as i have space, i wasnt cutting you out i just was waiting till nearer the time before making arangements as i am supporting the event so i have lots of gear to take so space will be worse than last year at bhb.

Mat.

Fair play mat, I must of read it the wrong way, be easier to hire a van out wouldn't it? Go completely half, I'm hoping to be driving as Summer arrives next year, all going well, so we will have to see what happens

Sent from my HTC One

if you are driving that would be great because we will both be able to take more stuff, but if not dont worry sure you could squeeze in just prob not much room for luggage or r/cs due to the generators and fridge taking up space, but i get free entry for that reason so i have to take the generators.