• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Snetterton Park Meet (On-road track)

willb

how about we see what this week brings than danny and shaun can be gay if you want to also shaun what happend to that thing in your sig ????

im no gay thanks, thing in the sig i took it out 1, it was tripping me out 2, it was big and annoying (twss block)

CRT IS ALIIIVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE! fitted the macstar, second pulland it fired, i flipped it upside down, and it still ran like a gem! cant wait to get it up thetford, but it needs a slight tune up, but it still runs like a gem, im soo happy :)

seens it was differnt and really fun i vote a full day at snetty this weekend what do you guys reckon but once again we need to find out if its free at some point this week :good:

well chris if you can find out if the track is free the weekender after next then if it is i dont mind joining but my dad is on afternoons so id need to borow a car batt to charge

but i dont think its a good i dea this weekend as there touring car race on snetty race track so it would be busy gettting in :good:

get the vids up asap lol :D

theres touring car this weekend might be quite busy getting in but if you wanna try ill come ill be on my bike or depends if dad will bring me but if i come on my bike i need to borrow a car batt