• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Battlefield 3: Game Chat

HUNTER.P

Its you I've been playing with isn't it I joined you on metro the other day but then you left and invited me to another but I was lord of the board lol couldn't give it up you'll see how bad I am soon enough lol metro idk why but i play well on that lvs with vehicles I do the worst cos I can't keep away from air craft and hardly ever get the kill but vehicle destroy so I'm going to play Asian metro untill I have more kills than deaths lol.

I'm still desperate to get the co op achechivements there all that's in the way of platnium then the add on trophies

:D:lol::wub::P:);) haha lmao

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

how long left now to download!!!! loool im dying to play this new pack!! big maps are my fave and what makes bf for me! dont get me wrong close quarters is good, but bit too fast paced for original bf, cant believe i got to wait till next week for this :( is there a way you can post a vid of any of your matches in here? :)

edit, guess your having toooo much fun playing the new pack to reply :( id be the same lmao

Edited by Tingting44

how long left now to download!!!! loool im dying to play this new pack!! big maps are my fave and what makes bf for me! dont get me wrong close quarters is good, but bit too fast paced for original bf, cant believe i got to wait till next week for this :( is there a way you can post a vid of any of your matches in here? :)

edit, guess your having toooo much fun playing the new pack to reply :( id be the same lmao

I never liked close quarters to be honest, too much like cod, just didn't feel battlefieldy, now these maps are how they should be, big and the new vehicles are pretty cool, quad bikes are back and although they don't feel as fast as in bc2 still great for flanking the enemy. Maps look Gawjus as expected. Anyway I'm off back to play :P

• Like 1

I never liked close quarters to be honest, too much like cod, just didn't feel battlefieldy, now these maps are how they should be, big and the new vehicles are pretty cool, quad bikes are back and although they don't feel as fast as in bc2 still great for flanking the enemy. Maps look Gawjus as expected. Anyway I'm off back to play :P

Is it free or

wicked stuff!!! i know how u feel about close quarters being too much like cod! time to get back to the original BF!!!! with AK :D cant waiit, whats ya fave level and vechile so far?

I paid for karkland as well but then bought premium when close quarters came out to save me paying more through buying them individually, yes is expensive but tbh its the world we live in these days. Everything else is so expensive so games are too, iv always enjoyed bf games and that to me is worth the cash. I Like to think dice listen to us. It's amazing to still see support from a dev after a game comes out. Iv had far less from other big name games. But hey, I pay because I enjoy. If I stop enjoying I stop paying simple. Lmao. Ermm fave map, alborz mountains. Death valley is fun, tank superiority on alborz, one flag in the middle of a frozen lake. Iv lost a fair few tanks through the ice lol. Like ice road truckers! Vehicle got to be the missile launcher can't remember name. I'm having so much fun but I gotta go to work in 20 mins :(

Edited by aidensere07

MATE THAT TANK LEVEL SOUNDS FRIGGIN AWSOME!!!! where you say you got 1 flag in the middle of a frozen pond!!!! I WANT NOW loooool :( 6 more days for 360 premium members to wait....SUCKS!!

Yea its pretty cool mate, I counted 11 tanks on tank superiority on Bandar desert on ps3, utter carnage, everyone had RPG, javs on and repair tool. Chaos. :D

Just played my first game on the new maps (conquest on the night one,cant remember what its called !),was rockin it :). ATV kills,tank kills,ac130 kills,jet kills,m4 kills,rpg kills,even let my blade taste some blood :),had already unlocked a few of the new achievements.Was top of the board.......till an admin banned me ! Little b****'s cant take an ass whoopin :tease:. Gonna play a bit of tank superiority in a bit,sounds like fun :).

Wow sounds awsome I'm just loading up and doing the update and thought ide check in to see what the update is I will defo buy it bf3 has cost me 13o bcos I couldn't wait a week and traded all of my games for bf3 on release day i got 4 pounds trade on all of my games it stung bf2 , blk ops , test drive un 2 , gt5 to name a couple but I'm very happy with but I really cannot wait for blk ops 2 so all the cod kids go ruin another game and leave us to it.

I got my turtle headset today and checked out the reviews and saw bf3 related vids has anyone seen the troll hunters I can't believe theu can ever do that I can't creep up on anyone like they do. Check them out.

Just played my first game on the new maps (conquest on the night one,cant remember what its called !),was rockin it :). ATV kills,tank kills,ac130 kills,jet kills,m4 kills,rpg kills,even let my blade taste some blood :),had already unlocked a few of the new achievements.Was top of the board.......till an admin banned me ! Little b****'s cant take an ass whoopin :tease:. Gonna play a bit of tank superiority in a bit,sounds like fun :).

I always try and play in official dice servers now.too many badmins in the other servers, if you do well they just kick you and ban you. Unfair. Some servers are ok and others are on powertrips. I play with my cousins in a squad and we always get kicked because we work together and win games. :lol:

• Like 1

I was fuming last night 1st I couldn't use my headset cos I don't have a ps av lead then on metro I was getting killed by a wall I doused the area with grenades and nothing I kept seeing a marker on the map but no player so I switched teams and found a dirty little cheat in the ceiling at the stairs on flag b so I spawnd on him and light him up by fireing showing where we was but he didn't get kicked so I kept doing it and followd him thru the squads until he made his own and locked it the rules was no cheating no glitching but doesn't apply to admin or vips that really pishd me off then I watched him die 3x but no deaths added on after he had 1 death it didn't register any more so i went on youtube and found out you can climb out of the map in the tunnel leading to flag c you can't kill them thru the walls but they can kill you so yeah im sticking with ea servers now.

As far as I'm concerned cheats died with the ps2.

Edited by RCbutcher

I was fuming last night 1st I couldn't use my headset cos I don't have a ps av lead then on metro I was getting killed by a wall I doused the area with grenades and nothing I kept seeing a marker on the map but no player so I switched teams and found a dirty little cheat in the ceiling at the stairs on flag b so I spawnd on him and light him up by fireing showing where we was but he didn't get kicked so I kept doing it and followd him thru the squads until he made his own and locked it the rules was no cheating no glitching but doesn't apply to admin or vips that really pishd me off then I watched him die 3x but no deaths added on after he had 1 death it didn't register any more so i went on youtube and found out you can climb out of the map in the tunnel leading to flag c you can't kill them thru the walls but they can kill you so yeah im sticking with ea servers now.

As far as I'm concerned cheats died with the ps2.

You can report people on battlelog,just go into the match report page,find the cheating scum,then click the ! symbol next to their name :) .